Manure v Chelski

froggg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twas only a feeling.....;)

I get the same feeling with Derby, you know the one?

Where you have high hopes and then get deeply disapointed. No? Just me then.

I just don't care about football anymore until next season apart from f*rest staying down.

I just don't care about football anymore until next season apart from f*rest staying down.

Not much point in coming on a Derby forum then until next season, Forest scores will be available on all the major sports websites.

See you next season ;)

Cringeworthy to say the least.

If that's the best competition for Manchester United then you mayaswell give them the title at the start of the season.

When Man Utd can field average players like Park, Carrick, Valencia, O'Shea and Rafael and still walk it at a canter you've got to say that The PL is littered with poor players, and that Fergie is a top manager.

Someone wrote the other day that Stewart Downing was a Man Utd target because he has world class ability. Nearly choked on my cereal reading that.

When Man Utd can field average players like Park, Carrick, Valencia, O'Shea and Rafael and still walk it at a canter you've got to say that The PL is littered with poor players, and that Fergie is a top manager.

Someone wrote the other day that Stewart Downing was a Man Utd target because he has world class ability. Nearly choked on my cereal reading that.

Yeah, Had a laugh at that too.......Downing at United??......PAH!!

Think it was Fabio that was playing too Bris (not Rafael) although they are identical so I'll let ya off!! :p

Confused me that Fabio (who was a LB but being moulded as RB) was playing RB with O'Shea as LB. Seemed a bit Nigel Clough! :D ......Maybe NC is a genius like AF?!?!

From Gwilym in Edinburgh, on text: "Can't believe no-one's mentioned Valencia yet. Bear in mind he was up against consistently the best left-back in the world in Ashley Cole, and he absolutely tore him to shreds."

Comments like this aswell just make me cringe. In what world has people been living in to think that no right foot Ashley Cole is consistantly the best left-back in the world. He's not even the best left back in The PL.

Leighton Baines and Patrick Evra are both better. At least Leighton Baines offers a goal threat.

On the continent Phillip Lahm (when at LB) and Eric Abidal are comfortably better.

From Gwilym in Edinburgh, on text: "Can't believe no-one's mentioned Valencia yet. Bear in mind he was up against consistently the best left-back in the world in Ashley Cole, and he absolutely tore him to shreds."

Comments like this aswell just make me cringe. In what world has people been living in to think that no right foot Ashley Cole is consistantly the best left-back in the world. He's not even the best left back in The PL.

Leighton Baines and Patrick Evra are both better. At least Leighton Baines offers a goal threat.

On the continent Phillip Lahm (when at LB) and Eric Abidal are comfortably better.

Cole is easily the best LB in England. He may have had a bad game but your just being sour towards him. Lahm is not better at Left Back then him. Not sure about Abidal though.

Cole is easily the best LB in England. He may have had a bad game but your just being sour towards him. Lahm is not better at Left Back then him. Not sure about Abidal though.

For a player that can't use his right foot I wouldn't be so sure. He offers absolutely nothing going forward, he's just fairly quick and has decentish ball control.

The media hype him up, just like all our English players. Is it any wonder why England always fail at The World Cups and Euros. We have one world class player in Rooney who IMO is in the top 5 best players in the world alongside Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and Iniesta.

Ashley Cole had a few good games against Ronaldo a few years ago and everyone still bangs on saying he's the best leftback in the world. Incredible.

He's been tore a new one by countless wingers this season, including Kieron Richardson and Aaron Lennon who can't even make our pisspoor England team.

Archived