Ok, so i'm bored....

sage

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not??

What's Swansea, QPR got to offer? Promotion looks possible to them.

Forest?

I think Nugent, Le Fondre and Sharp would do. :D

Le Fondre and Nugent have done sh*te with clubs that gave them more chances then we could. Sharp I would have but he won't be cheap and he has not done that good this season.

Explain in full detail how a strike force like this could do well???

Le Fondre and Nugent have done sh*te with clubs that gave them more chances then we could. Sharp I would have but he won't be cheap and he has not done that good this season.

Who has Le Fondre done sh*te at? Nugent has been a success at every club he has played for in this league. Those two plus Sharp,S.Davies and Ward would be one of the best if not best strike forces in the league.

Le Fondre has done fine.

Nugent is a good player. He'd be a gamble. But if he can refind the form he showed at Preston and at times still shows glimpses of...... he'll score more than our current top scorer. :rolleyes:

Sharp is excellent. And enough to get us promoted if the service is there. I doubt all 3 could fail. They all offer something different.

You might say all of them are a gamble. But who isn't? Danny Graham? Danny Graham was **** at Derby. Seemed to work alright for Watford though.

Looking at our strikeforce now. i'd gamble on those three.

Doubt any of them will happen. But trying to keep in the realms of realism i think it's a better offering on paper than what QPR and Swansea offer.

Craig Beattie will do too.

Archived