When are these back?

Plan B

The Walking Dead

Boardwalk Empire

Everytime I try and have a look it just brings up the repeats and when they are on.

Can someone please tell me if they know when the new series start for them both. I saw a poster thing saying the walking dead was back on in April but I can't find it on the sky planner.

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Walking Dead

Boardwalk Empire

Everytime I try and have a look it just brings up the repeats and when they are on.

Can someone please tell me if they know when the new series start for them both. I saw a poster thing saying the walking dead was back on in April but I can't find it on the sky planner.

Thanks

The 1st series of the walking dead has just started on channel 5 on a Sunday, maybe that was the poster you saw?

The Walking Dead

Boardwalk Empire

Thanks

Boardwalk Empire probably wont be back for a few months i reckon, disappointingly as i was enjoying that.

The 1st series of the walking dead has just started on channel 5 on a Sunday, maybe that was the poster you saw?

Good thought but the advert was for Fox (FX) channel.

AlsO is there a chance that anyone knows what happened to ant&decs saturday night takeaway?

Good thought but the advert was for Fox (FX) channel.

AlsO is there a chance that anyone knows what happened to ant&decs saturday night takeaway?

it could have been, but it has just started on 5.

Ant and Dec's crappy show has come to an end, thank god!!

Archived