Crap Song Lyrics

HenryKrinkle

Following on from my Capital FM tirade...thanks to an office reshuffle, I have to endure music that I don't like now on a daily basis.

Although still in my early 30s, I have already reached the stage in life where I think all new music is rubbish.

Here are a few of fave lyrics from Capital's current playlist:

Rhianna - "Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it"

Really?? Sweaty scrote and musky clunge...you're into that?

Incidentally, I find the censorship of the words "sex", "whips" and "chains" on Radio 1 absurd in 2011.

Usher - "Baby got some booty like pow pow pow, baby got some boobies like wow oh wow"

Oh dear.

Tiny Tempah - "I've been Southampton but I've never been to Ssausagehorpe"

I actually quite like this lyric, but think it might be the other way 'round for me...unfortunately.

Alexis Jordan - "My hydraulics bump hard but I can't kiss a car"

Well, you can if you want. What hydraulics though? You're telling me that she was driving around in a 'Six-Fo Impala' before her two songs came out...yes, you're a proper gangsta, love.

P. Diddy - "lost my dog"

Poor sod.....and his bezzy mate died to top it all off!

Bored. Lunch.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rihanna and Brittany have just released a remix of the s&m song.

They played it on Capitol Radio this afto in Sheffield, and I never really listened to the lyrics untill that was played.

I say!

I look forward to the remix video. *rubbs thighs of suede trousers.

I met a girl down at the disco.

She said hey, hey, hey yea let's go.

I could be your baby, you can be my honey

Let's spend time not money.

I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,

Milky, milky cocoa,

Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.

I met a girl down at the disco.

She said hey, hey, hey yea let's go.

I could be your baby, you can be my honey

Let's spend time not money.

I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,

Milky, milky cocoa,

Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.

Proper cruisin music.

Rihanna - "sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me" like seriously? is she actually saying these words

I have to admit I cringe when my daughters sing this. And to think Relax was banned. What's the world coming to. :redface::eek:

I have to admit I cringe when my daughters sing this. And to think Relax was banned. What's the world coming to. :redface::eek:

But seriously....they edit out the words "sex", "whips" and "chains" when they play it on Radio 1...how sad is that?

To my knowledge, none of these words are actually "rude" in isolation....pathetic.

Here's another.....

Kesha - "wake up in the morning......before I leave wash my teeth with a bottle of Jack..."

In another song she mentions taking a water bottle full of whisky out in her purse with her...

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make you cool....it makes you an alcoholic.....one that sounds like Bart Simpson.

What's that 'do it like a dude' one - grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you......nice. :D

another riihanna special, something like "can you get it up, are you big enough? and little girls idolise her, it really really disgusts me that she sings about stuff like that

Archived