Libya

froggg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britain and America. Policing the world hand in hand.

When will someone with a bit of influence just say "mind your own f8cking business"

Have we sent Bono over for peace talks yet? Or is he still driving a Rolls Royce curing poverty?

What an embarrasment.

Watching the news last night Libya are claiming 2 hospitals have been hit, it was unconfirmed tho as they are in areas the media has been banned from. Not sure if it's been confirmed or not now tho, didn't mention owt on MOTD this morning about it.

yanks just unleashed 111 missiles on libya,

i bet most of them missed and killed the french instead.

The 110/111 tomahawks included some fired from one of our subs down there, so at least some of them would have found their way to the actual intended target! :D

This morning Gaddafi's promising a long war and....

He earlier said he would open arms depots to the people to defend Libya and described the attacks as "crusader aggression".

Good luck with that. It's civilians taking up arms that have gotten him into this mess in the first place.

The 110/111 tomahawks included some fired from one of our subs down there, so at least some of them would have found their way to the actual intended target! :D

This morning Gaddafi's promising a long war and....

Good luck with that. It's civilians taking up arms that have gotten him into this mess in the first place.

Just said on a programme that the UN resolution does not include getting rid of Gaddafi, and if he stopped all hostilities and retired from his present positions, the could be a scenario wherein he remained in power.

It's extremelly sad to see women taking their children out on the streets in a show of support for Gadaffi who is not thinking twice about using them as human shields. The f****** COWARD. What sort of low life does that??

He needs to be taken out, as soon as possible.

I'm confident that our own and coalition armed forces will play their part in bringing him down. The world will be well rid of him.

Just said on a programme that the UN resolution does not include getting rid of Gaddafi, and if he stopped all hostilities and retired from his present positions, the could be a scenario wherein he remained in power.

Highly unlikely tho isn't it

I think you'll find that the anti Gaddafi's will over throw him without the might of his air force and heavy weaponry behind him;)
I think that any cease fire would have to be both sides mate, you don`t think that we would stand by and let the other side slaughter the Gaddafi`s do you ?

I think that the Russian`s and Chinese only agreed to abstain on the understanding that hostilities should cease on both sides.

Russia and China couldn't care less what happens just so long as they can invest in Libya's oil industry afterwards, and presumably continue to sell them arms.

Russia and China couldn't care less what happens just so long as they can invest in Libya's oil industry afterwards, and presumably continue to sell them arms.
How do you know that if the anti Gaddafi people take over they will not be worse than him towards infidels.

Archived