Living in a World of Forum People

Red Elvis

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

elvis is this your little pop at me for saying i like both teams?

let me first explain in plain english for you, my love of football will always be related to dcfc , my second team is long eaton utd, and i dont mind forest ,because of familly connections , so if that makes me sad then so be it!

i AM A RAM AND WILL ALWAYS BE 1!

sorry boycie, am i being over -sensitive?

There are nice people in all colours and creeds and there are also nice people who support Derby and Forest, and also there are real sad people that support both teams

sorry if its not aimed at me , you know some of my thoughts i said on the nep, and you must now realise not all that was said on the nep was me either!

i will always be derby till i die,

really in my heart i do not hate forest as some people do, i admire teams that have done well, ie forest , a small east midlands club in comparrison to liverpool , man utd etc, what they achieved (all those years ago) was nothing short of great. with the greatest manager that i will have seen in my lifetime , fergie is a cheque book champion(and a good 1 at that) cloughy did it with his expertise and manergerial skills and little funds in comparrison.

Originally posted by Boyciniho;9400

Yes, I think we all think Clough did well, and wish it had been with us.

I think Clough had wished the same aswell sometimes.

Author sure that Clough's heart always lay in Derby

[url=http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Author-sure-Clough-s-heart-lay-Derby/article-894032-detail/article.html]http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Aut...il/article.html

There are nice people in all colours and creeds and there are also nice people who support Derby and Forest, and also there are real sad people that support both teams

That was meant for sad people that support Forest or Derby!

Dig at you. whoareyou?

I have had no correspondence with trigger, trigger the ram on the NEP.

THE NEP was a disgrace with Impersonations, and drivel that I had to endure, Mums and Dads at my age etc.

Mine was always banter thats why the admin of this board invited me over to both their projects.

I love Nottingham Forest FC, I banter with DCFC fans and have a laugh.

And I do not want this *****!:mad:

Archived