Living in a World of Forum People

Red Elvis

Originally posted by Red Elvis;9612

There are nice people in all colours and creeds and there are also nice people who support Derby and Forest, and also there are real sad people that support both teams

That was meant for sad people that support Forest or Derby!

Dig at you. whoareyou?

I have had no correspondence with trigger, trigger the ram on the NEP.

THE NEP was a disgrace with Impersonations, and drivel that I had to endure, Mums and Dads at my age etc.

Mine was always banter thats why the admin of this board invited me over to both their projects.

I love Nottingham Forest FC, I banter with DCFC fans and have a laugh.

And I do not want this *****!:mad:

I once met this great Forest fan at the City ground once, must have been in his 50s/60s and he was reminiscing about the old days with myself and a friend, talking about the days before Clough too. We told him that we were Derby fans but he did not mind at all, if anything he just wanted to talk football and we gave him the time to talk, i think he appreciated that, we wished each other well for the rest of the season. Good Man...it's a shame some fans on both sides have to spoil it with the vile and vitriol.

Football is a beautiful game...why spoil it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if I was now to say shall we ban all the Derby County, which would infer *****, then would this be Anti Derby or having a laugh.

Derby are ***** and Forest are shiter by six points,

but there is a great Forest story, have I told you lately:D

Andy Cole also wanted to play for a Traditionally Historical Boyhood Nottingham Forest Football Club as he thought that Manchester United had bought their trophies:D

He also mentioned that Manchester United having won only one more European Cup than Forest, and not retained the major trophy, were a small club compared to Forest!

In answer to your question, he would be saying

"You cannot be serious?":D

Goodnight Vicki, got to lay down after today's drama, I wish I was there rather than the Jeff Sterling commentary.

I'll be at Forest v Coventry next week!

And at least Derby safe? or are they?

DOM DOM DOM DOM DOMMMMMMMMMM:D

Jeffrey Sterling, Baron Sterling of Plaistow, GCVO, CBE, is a British businessman. He was executive chairman of the shipping line P&O from 1983 to 2005, having joined the board as a non-executive Director on 6 February 1980. He is now Life President of P&O Cruises.

He founded Motability, a charity providing cars for people with disabilities in 1977 and today is Chairman of the organisation.

He was appointed a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in 1977 and was knighted in the 1985 New Year’s Honours List, for public services and services to industry. He was created a life peer as Baron Sterling of Plaistow, of Pall Mall in the City of Westminster in 1990 peer in Mrs Margaret Thatcher’s resignation honours list. He holds an honorary commission in the Royal Naval Reserve of Commodore and is associated with HMS President.

In 2002, he served as Chairman of the Golden Jubilee Weekend Trust, in commemoration of The Queen's reign of 50 years as sovereign.

In March 2007 Lord Sterling announced that he would be buying the Swan Hellenic brand from Carnival Corporation & plc.

In April 2007, Lord Sterling brokered a deal with Roger Allard's All Leisure Holidays, operator of cruise company, Voyages of Discovery to purchase his Brand Swan Hellenic. Together they acquired cruise ship Explorer 2 to be renamed Minerva 1. Swan Hellenic will begin its new Summer season in March 2008 with Lord Sterling to remain as Chairman.

Archived