Cricket world cup

Dangerous

India should stroll to that, Sehwag and Tendulkar will get the ball rolling. Yuvraj to come in and hit everything, just a shame Yusuf Pathan isn't playing, on his day he's one of my favourite players

For sure.....;)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
india v pakistan now in the semi,that will be worth watching.I hope india stuff the cheating pakistani waankers. as for yardy you have to sympathise with him.depression is an awful thing.

The guys who cheated have been dealt with, I think your remark could be a little ott.

aparently brett lee got hit in the face. i missed it. i feel sad by this.

but that indian batting lineup is pretty impressive

i feel sorry for yardy and hope he recovers, one of my best mates had it, not a nice thing

I saw it live ....he was diving to stop a boundary, mistimed it and the ball twazzered him straight in the eye socket, the ball was travelling 100k plus,looked very painful...;) went straight off to have it sutured/glued.

i didnt think you were interested in cricket boycie.

Back to the real world,good game on at the moment,NZ are 135-3. Anything over 250 could be very competative.

South Africa will breeze it, these quarter finals are far too predictable for my liking. We need England to liven it up tomorrow

Seems you know as much about Cricket as you do Football Ha Ha Ha Ha

We all get predictions wrong, just so happens you found one of my rare bad ones. Should have known really, South Africa are bottlers but they still should have easily beaten New Zealand. I eagerly await a wrong prediction of yours, or are you too scared to make one.

Sri Lanka or England, there you go

Archived