Lee Camp

sunnyside

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'It is testament to the quality we have in the squad that players of Lee's calibre want to come and play for Northern Ireland'

Northern Ireland manager Nigel Worthington, yesterday

'Or maybe he knows he will never be good enough to play for England, the swaggering chunky ****'

Me, today

Well I wont ever get picked for England, Craig Gordan is a ***** load better than me, Myhill is proberly better than me.....Hang on Maik Taylor is 39 :eek: fook it better tell Nigel Worthington I'm Northern Irisih!!!

I like how Nigel Worthington talks about him like it's a new signing for his "club"

Camp has been great since he signed for Forest, he hadn't done it previously in his career but seems consistent.

I thought he was massively over-rated here in his first season, he did alright but I think with him being young and english the tabloids made a big thing of him, and then the fans started jumping on the bandwagon.. the next 2 seasons in a derby shirt were awful, very awful.. he was replaced by the goalkeeping coach, rightly or wrongly but that game Poole put in a performance a lot better than how Camp had performed over the course of the year, which showed how poor and weak he had been.

he moved to QPR, didn't really get much chance there wasn't really rated.. I think he started off well but never found his feet and now at Forest he seems to have finally started his career, along with that.. he has turned into a massive c0ck, I didn't really like his attitude here, he walked around like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Camp has been great since he signed for Forest, he hadn't done it previously in his career but seems consistent.

I thought he was massively over-rated here in his first season, he did alright but I think with him being young and english the tabloids made a big thing of him, and then the fans started jumping on the bandwagon.. the next 2 seasons in a derby shirt were awful, very awful.. he was replaced by the goalkeeping coach, rightly or wrongly but that game Poole put in a performance a lot better than how Camp had performed over the course of the year, which showed how poor and weak he had been.

he moved to QPR, didn't really get much chance there wasn't really rated.. I think he started off well but never found his feet and now at Forest he seems to have finally started his career, along with that.. he has turned into a massive c0ck, I didn't really like his attitude here, he walked around like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

I wonder whether he behaves like that all the time or just when he comes here. Whatever his problem is he needs to remember who started his career and show a bit of gratitude. He could learn a few things from Marcus Tudgay, showed he was a class act when he scored his two goals at the Shitty Ground

Archived