loool

Thornhill

We should sign Macheda on loan from Man U 'cause he scored that amazing goal. Oh and we should sell Albers because he is out of form, even though he will probably get his form back and once more be an amazingly player - sell him, let somebody else have his good form!

I love therams.co.uk forums.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol get down from that soapbox!

I love the full page suggestions of all the Man United and Arsenal youngsters we should sign on loan next season. One today had 5 stikers on the list despite the fact with have 7 forwards if you count Commons, plus the fact Clough has said he will not be bringing in anymore forwards. But we should look to get this United kid on loan as he scored a decent goal on Sunday.

Just winds me up mate, how fickle people can and will be. Winds me up that people still can't leave PJ alone - he has been nothing but a gent since leaving our club, yet some of our 'fans' still have to have a go whenever the opportunity arrives.

Seems they forgot the fact we went on a lengthy unbeaten run, lost something like 1 in 13 games and only really lost that because of multiple injuries.

The problem is if your voice a opinion that certain users don't agree with you get shot down, so I think alot of people just go with the flow so they are not at the receiving end of the abuse.

You are right David, i've been shot down several times - usually when i was right. I said Craig Fagan puts more effort in than anyone else and that he just isn't good enough technically, got abused, two weeks later everyone is saying it.

Everybody is right, we all have our own individual opinions on players, tactics, managers, just some people have trouble getting there heads around other peoples opinions and result in ganging up on your in numbers and start the usual namecalling and childish insults that you'd expect to see on the school playground. One of the main reasons we opened this place to be honest.

The ultimate forum sin, a spelling mistake!!

Hang your head in shame young man and stand in the corner of the room. We're taking 10 posts away from your post count as punishment.

Was my grammer ok there? /ohmy

Archived