The Cheltenham Festival

Dangerous

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 weeks to go till the world cup of jump racing.I absolutely love it.The best racing you see all year.I have the week off work and me and my mates watch each days racing in different pubs.Is anyone else going to be watching?

I'll watch but not really in to jumps racing, much prefer Royal Ascot but enjoy Cheltenham just for the occassion. A mate of mine has got a box right on the finish line next to the royal one, will see if he's going.

6 weeks to go till the world cup of jump racing.I absolutely love it.The best racing you see all year.I have the week off work and me and my mates watch each days racing in different pubs.Is anyone else going to be watching?

will try and watch it over here, love horse racing

my 2 tips for cheltenham are

1- dusty carpet (will take a lot of beating)

2- creosote (goes well over fences)

ill get my coat:D

Not personally a big racing fan but nearly all the blokes on our minibus and most of the lads I work with love Cheltenham. A 52 seater coach from Utch goes on the Tuesday every year, they all book the week off and do what dangerous and his lot do. Pub, bet, watch race, get pissed.

Finish off the week on the saturday with all the paddies at the Midlands Grand National in Uttoxeter. Its mental. Pubs drank dry etc.

I bet on the horses every day, only the all weather at the moment. Going along steadily but very time consuming. Think i might be going to Royal Ascot this year actually.

What hat you wearing ,burberry caps aint allowed:D

i did hear that more than 100 chaddites were turned away from brisbane airport after the announced that they wanted to assist with the floods

the authorities hold a dim view on looters:D

If we carry on what colour card do you want:D

If it a yellow you best give some back

Archived