The Cheltenham Festival

Dangerous

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its a good idea to follow lawrence taylors speed ratings on at the races website,his naps are very good,usually at good prices too.He is better at flat racing though.

Never really looked at him, normally read Hugh Taylor's column each morning on the at the races site, very successful punter. He's got so many followers now though that all value is gone after about a minute of his picks going up. Helps when you're on something else though as the bookies push prices out on others.

Well I am off to Cheltenham just for the Gold Cup race on the 18th March. I am going down with a few of my mates, on a mini bus starting early by cracking open a few cans on the bus :D.

As for tips, well to be honest I am not too sure, not seen who is racing as yet, but I will point out when I bet on the Grand National last year, I betted on 4 horses of which they was actually all the top 4 lol. I wish i would have put one of those forcasts down :cool:

Well I am off to Cheltenham just for the Gold Cup race on the 18th March. I am going down with a few of my mates, on a mini bus starting early by cracking open a few cans on the bus :D.

As for tips, well to be honest I am not too sure, not seen who is racing as yet, but I will point out when I bet on the Grand National last year, I betted on 4 horses of which they was actually all the top 4 lol. I wish i would have put one of those forcasts down :cool:

you lucky git! I will be watching the Gold cup in Jorrocks as usual.Good atmosphere in there on Gold Cup day

Archived