Well done tonight.

MrsRam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All in all given everyones feelings last night it seemed from my end that everyone was quite well behaved.

(i want to join the yellow card club though please tell me the secret handshake so i can get in ;))

pm trig and i will give it to you(ooh err mrs)

well done to the forum and its crew, im sure everyone thinks the same :D

No Lynsds, don't join the yellow card club! Stay in the elite section with me & mrs, we're good girls ;)

Anyways, have read a couple of posts about part time posters- with much regret I fess up to being one just because I am currently buried under a mountain of paperwork I have to do and I'm stuck, stuck, fookin stuck because I'm crap.

I should have used my time more productively and jumped on the forum, instead of trying to get a new qualification which will not even get me a payrise :mad: b*stards.

Here endeth me rant for today.

I think I'd rather do me paperwork!!! Can't abide ironing, I'd much rather clean mens urinals any day of the week, no kidding.

Erm - I think I'm a bit strange reading that back, true tho. :redface:

Sexist comments noted though Boyce - that alone deserves a yellow, you bad man!!

I think I'd rather do me paperwork!!! Can't abide ironing, I'd much rather clean mens urinals any day of the week, no kidding.

Erm - I think I'm a bit strange reading that back, true tho. :redface:

Sexist comments noted though Boyce - that alone deserves a yellow, you bad man!!

I'll have to resign now, sorry

Keep at it ladyram, might not get you a payrise now but it'll be another string to your bow which will come in handy in the future.

I start training next week for my voluntary work :eek: I'm sure I won't be able to learn anything - it won't stay in me head but I'll do me best.

Keep at it ladyram, might not get you a payrise now but it'll be another string to your bow which will come in handy in the future.

I start training next week for my voluntary work :eek: I'm sure I won't be able to learn anything - it won't stay in me head but I'll do me best.

Ta mrs, it's an NVQ 3 at supervisory level. The job itself isn't tough, I'm just more practical and enjoy the doing side more than having to read, translate and convey jargon gobbledygook :frown: at least I have me whip ready to crack :D

O/Ta bit but what branch of vol. work are you doing mrs?

Victim support - quite intense training I think, all about the courts, claiming compensation, insurance and just basically being a shoulder to lean on. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Victim support - quite intense training I think, all about the courts, claiming compensation, insurance and just basically being a shoulder to lean on. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Make you feel good about yourself wouldn't it.

Nothing makes me feel better than listening to other peoples problems.

Archived