One Small Thought...

Wilko

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not many.

I can remember 2 or 3 off hand.

Certainly a lot more have come from the right!

So on the face of it losing moxey is no bad thing.

You might say hes better than Roberts but the fact they keep "handing the shirt back to each other" as Nigel puts it, shows that he's hardly happy with either of them.

But my point is im sick of owners investers ploy of pussy footing around with peanuts. The fact we have to sell and get players off the wage bill just to buy a replacment is a joke.

Im sure GSE have a lot more cash than Doughty at Forest or Mandaric of Leicester. The difference is those clubs back the manager and ours don't.

Will there ever be a time when we invest in the team under GSEs control?

Thats the question i would like answered above all else.

not many.

I can remember 2 or 3 off hand.

Certainly a lot more have come from the right!

So on the face of it losing moxey is no bad thing.

You might say hes better than Roberts but the fact they keep "handing the shirt back to each other" as Nigel puts it, shows that he's hardly happy with either of them.

But my point is im sick of owners investers ploy of pussy footing around with peanuts. The fact we have to sell and get players off the wage bill just to buy a replacment is a joke.

Im sure GSE have a lot more cash than Doughty at Forest or Mandaric of Leicester. The difference is those clubs back the manager and ours don't.

Will there ever be a time when we invest in the team under GSEs control?

Thats the question i would like answered above all else.

GSE don't have the money, the investors do. Can't believe some people still don't understand that.

They don't have the money, they're given it season upon season.

GSE don't have the money, the investors do. Can't believe some people still don't understand that.

They don't have the money, they're given it season upon season.

We do understand it Alex - it's not rocket science. They are piggy in the middle, but at the end of the day - they are working for the investors, not us. The board, is the board, is the board. :frown:

Archived