having watched the rams when ......

footymadme

we played just like brazil a few weeks ago, i am convinced if we can find that form again we can still get close to the play offs..............Davies did really well considering he only signed the other day his debut being a heated derby vs the red dogs..................yes , we lost to that lot again but, i would not trade places , certainly not trade managers with that lot, and the thought of that plug ugly short arse scoring the winner makes me cringe ....but , i am so glad he does not run out in a rams shirt anymore :eek:..googly eyed bloke that he is...............the word is that Commons has been granted the money he asked for ...over a week ago ...i dont have time to read every post so dont know if that has been posted already..............but , he still has not signed ! why ? , ...it's no wonder n.c has looked and sounded like a man in despair ..............Nigel Clough has commited his heart and soul into the future of this glorious club, and no matter who some of you think might replace him, none of them would be able to give it the same genuine commitment as him and his team do..................................................................have patience you all , rome was'nt built in a day ,nothing has gone right over the last few weeks with illness , injuries and players like commons rocking the boat ,n.c took on a very big and difficult job and o.k he has made mistakes , but dont we all ....get behind him and hope that he stays because if he does we will ALL be glad he did ..................and as for the poster who ridiculed the big bloke on cloughs staff ....shame on you :mad:................................................

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather have billy than nigel, my dad met billy the day he was sacked because he lived near us and he said the directors would be gone within 6 months and he felt sorry for the fans and that the board then were only in it for the money, plus davies got us promotion.

I would rather have billy than nigel, my dad met billy the day he was sacked because he lived near us and he said the directors would be gone within 6 months and he felt sorry for the fans and that the board then were only in it for the money, plus davies got us promotion.

Is that the LOG Billy was referring too? as they were the board when he was sacked

but

did you see his post match interview after the play off final ?......you should try and watch it if not .............he very often speaks with a forked tongue ........and did not have a good word to say about the rams or the fans when he left ....florist have not won anything yet and i doubt they will under him.....alot of youngsters seem to have no patience and want everything to happen NOW,but everything worth having is worth waiting for ...

did you see his post match interview after the play off final ?......you should try and watch it if not .............he very often speaks with a forked tongue ........and did not have a good word to say about the rams or the fans when he left ....florist have not won anything yet and i doubt they will under him.....alot of youngsters seem to have no patience and want everything to happen NOW,but everything worth having is worth waiting for ...
What about the Lottery, would you sooner win it at thirty, or ninety:D

I agree.

I would like to go up in my lifetime. I would rather have a proven championship manager than a not proven championship manager

Proven don't always cut it tho, Paul Jewell for example. Also i would say the team did show some passion yesterday, they got stuck into them the moment the whistle went. Aye they're above us, we're just going to have to suck it up for now, i tell myself at least we aint been to League One recently ;)

sorry but that argument doesn't wash with me, I would rather have a proven manager than a non proven manager. They aren't in league one now and are a better unit than us.

as much as I hate davies he is a proven manager at this level.Clough isnt.he has been here two years and the improvement is minimal.

Archived