Sunday morning football

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wait til the ref's looking the other way then clobber him :D

You see, that was my initial thought. But sods law also says that he'll catch me doing it and it's £20 for a red card :frown:

So I have to be sneaky about it. At the very least, I can steal his car afterward. That should pay for the fine ;):D

Well feck knows where I'm playing, I'll find out tomorrow. But I'm a utility man I can play anywhere!

I'm just hoping my regular game of 8 a side at landau will benefit me not played 11 a side in 4 years (well bar 1 game)

I have two mates coming each week but one has dropped out for this weekend and I think we need a striker.

So get your shooting boots on :D

You see, that was my initial thought. But sods law also says that he'll catch me doing it and it's £20 for a red card :frown:

So I have to be sneaky about it. At the very least, I can steal his car afterward. That should pay for the fine ;):D

And the ride home :cool:

The rough side of Belper apparently, i've got a Post Code for the Sat Nav but otherwise not sure.

We've gotta be there for before 10, if you're up that early Uttox I can PM you the postcode if you like :)

And cheers DCFC-2010, we'll need it :p

Archived