Charlie Adam

Dangerous

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently Blackpool have turned down an offer of £4m from liverpool.I can see a transfer request coming here.I hope Olly keeps him until the end of the season,then sell him.

Charlie Adam to liverpool? when will they stop buying sub-standard players.. premiership player, yes.. good enough for liverpool to push on? no.

Charlie Adam to liverpool? when will they stop buying sub-standard players.. premiership player, yes.. good enough for liverpool to push on? no.

he's better than what they've got......

bearing in mind he couldn't cut it at Rangers? big fish small pond rings true IMO.

couldnt cut it alright he was murder overweight slow lacked the drive moves down south and all of a sudden hes a super star who trains extra every day if only he had shown the commitment when playing for the gers :mad: same to be said for a few ex players mcormack burke. the only one who stuck out for the gers was hutton and now hes a first pick in spurs team

I think blackpool are playing tremendously as a team with no major standout. Don't get me wrong he is definitely their best player but I don't think he is as good as he is made out to be, he is just one of many cogs in a well oiled machine. An important one I agree but just one non the less.

I think blackpool are playing tremendously as a team with no major standout. Don't get me wrong he is definitely their best player but I don't think he is as good as he is made out to be, he is just one of many cogs in a well oiled machine. An important one I agree but just one non the less.

some of the bids are a joke

danny collins went for 3 million ffs

so Austin must be worth 6m

some of the bids are a joke

danny collins went for 3 million ffs

so Austin must be worth 6m

Austin? you've got Charlie Austin in yer head, must be all the mentions he gets on here.

Anyways I wouldn't say the bids are a joke, they are lower bids aimed to unsettle Adam and show they are interested so he hands in a transfer request and they get him for a lower fee. Abit like we did with Ben Davies.

Holloway can say what he wants but if Adam hands in a transfer request I can't see Blackpool letting him rot in the reserves. I can see him going on the last day for £5m.

charlie adam has already proved he's all about the money he got a large bonus for going up to the prem from blackpool & still took them to court over a £30k bonus they promised him if the didn't get relegated

To be fair, that's like a year's salary at Blackpool...

charlie adam has already proved he's all about the money he got a large bonus for going up to the prem from blackpool & still took them to court over a £30k bonus they promised him if the didn't get relegated

Rubbish. He is merely asking what is due to him.

If you were promised a bonus at work and your boss renegged on the deal would you sit and take it up the ar@e? Of course you wouldn't.

Why wouldn't someone from any profession try to get the best deal financially for themselves. Particularly a footballer who are just spat out after their playing careers are over and have to make a living from something else.

I'm gutted our owners didn't stump up the 500k that was required when Adam was available. Had our owners given the transfer the go ahead, we would likely have been more of an attractive proposition than Blackpool and who knows what might have happened had we had a player of his quality pulling the strings in midfield.

Sky Sports were praising Holloway to the hilt by claiming he was the only manager that went in for Adam and therefore saying that he could see something in the player that no-one else could. That should be Holloway and our own Nigel.

Rubbish. He is merely asking what is due to him.

If you were promised a bonus at work and your boss renegged on the deal would you sit and take it up the ar@e? Of course you wouldn't.

Why wouldn't someone from any profession try to get the best deal financially for themselves. Particularly a footballer who are just spat out after their playing careers are over and have to make a living from something else.

I'm gutted our owners didn't stump up the 500k that was required when Adam was available. Had our owners given the transfer the go ahead, we would likely have been more of an attractive proposition than Blackpool and who knows what might have happened had we had a player of his quality pulling the strings in midfield.

Sky Sports were praising Holloway to the hilt by claiming he was the only manager that went in for Adam and therefore saying that he could see something in the player that no-one else could. That should be Holloway and our own Nigel.

the reason one one else will touch him is because he has to have a pain killing injection before every game due a untreatable foot problem apparently

the reason one one else will touch him is because he has to have a pain killing injection before every game due a untreatable foot problem apparently

Does that "no one will touch him" include the 3 premiership clubs that have tabled multi million bids?

Does that "no one will touch him" include the 3 premiership clubs that have tabled multi million bids?

i was refering to when he signed for blackpool I appologise if that wasn't clear pal BUT GUESS WHAT-

Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam has submitted a request to leave the club, BBC Sport understands.

Manager Ian Holloway said at the weekend the Seasiders had rejected offers from three clubs for the player - including a £4m bid from Liverpool.

More to follow.

i was refering to when he signed for blackpool I appologise if that wasn't clear pal BUT GUESS WHAT-

Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam has submitted a request to leave the club, BBC Sport understands.

Manager Ian Holloway said at the weekend the Seasiders had rejected offers from three clubs for the player - including a £4m bid from Liverpool.

More to follow.

of course he has, Holloway is delusional in his pricing of Adam, I'd already say that the bids tabled are overpricing him

of course he has, Holloway is delusional in his pricing of Adam, I'd already say that the bids tabled are overpricing him

He is proving to be an inspirirational premiership standard player and therefore his worth has to be more than 4M.

I would expect his worth to be somewhere around the 7M mark and that is what I believe the likes of Liverpool, Villa and possibly Sunderland will offer.

Archived