Norwich Consider Promotion Push

martin

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a gamble, which is why they're having to weigh up the options.

The difference is that our lot have never given any indication that such measures would ever be considered.

Even if we were still up in the playoffs I very much doubt that they'd have us make a concerted push for promotion.

It's a gamble, which is why they're having to weigh up the options.

The difference is that our lot have never given any indication that such measures would ever be considered.

Even if we were still up in the playoffs I very much doubt that they'd have us make a concerted push for promotion.

Interesting (if moot) point Staffie, If we were in 4th, playing well, would the investors be excited and talking us up or would it be the deadly silence and just the well rehearsed Glickisms.

I'm not having a go at Glick because when all's said and done the bloke is a spokesman, he represents a group who run the club on behalf of a consortium of investors.

A statement of intent on the long term plans for DCFC, from the top, would not go amiss anytime soon.

Yeah, I think so Daveo. If we were in 4th and playing at the top of our game (with hardly any injured players to come back), you'd probably expect a bit of strengthening.

Not daft. but a bit of a boost to the squad if the manager wanted it.

I do believe tho' that Billy cost us automatic promotion in Jan 07 with panic buys. He upset the squad bringing in mediocre players on huge wages.

Still, enjoyed the weekend at Wembley.:D

It just goes to show the gap between our sides that has grown now.

They have signed three permanents this window. We have not even managed to renew the players we had on loan when we played them in a Narrow home defeat and our steady slide down the table began.

They have a board with genuine credentials and football know how and they will leave the division long before us because of it.

Archived