wireless ps3 headset

Dangerous

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm getting pressure from my 10yr old to get onto xbox live, but I'm not too happy about it. I trust there's filters for age appropriate stuff?

Aye, you can set family settings on, just watch what games you buy him as on some it's inevitable that he'll face bad language online.

Aye, you can set family settings on, just watch what games you buy him as on some it's inevitable that he'll face bad language online.

how do you do that then? my lad plays fifa online with his school mates.he sometimes has a game though with quite a few other people playing.if he has his headset on will he be able to hear what these people are saying?

how do you do that then? my lad plays fifa online with his school mates.he sometimes has a game though with quite a few other people playing.if he has his headset on will he be able to hear what these people are saying?

I'm not sure of the ps3 setting mate, but there must be an option to only talk to friends etc.

Bad language is all over online gaming, you can't stop it really. 8 year old kids effing and blinding like there's a prize going. Ridiculous really.

Ry plays online on both but i prefer 360 as he only plays people pre approved by me or his dad, he only tends to go on ps3 when his uncle in kilt country is online.

the language on there is awful but i know he hears just at bad at school and footy but at least he is old enough to know better than to repeat it

Archived