DHL

StaffsRam

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently it's now on its way back from Belfast. Presumably going back to Lichfield, so hopefully sent out tomorrow.

Only trouble is, no one at home tomorrow so looks like I'll end up picking it up from the local office at the weekend.

Just hoping that Lichfield don't decide to sent it to Belfast (or Timbuktoo) again! :D

• 3 weeks later...

A email I have sent to best buy about DHL:

I am unhappy with the delivery of my TV, I know it was DHL but if you continue to use DHL I won't be using Best Buy again. The fact they can't even give a 4 hour window to expect the delivery is stupid, all the other complies seem to be able to (i.e. Curry’s, Comet etc). My wife took a day off work, not only did she have to wait indoors all day till 16.20 when it was delivered; she was greeted by the rudest delivery driver. When asked what time do they deliver till (because nowhere on the website it tells you), my wife got rude and sharp reply, “maybe 5, maybe 8, we are done when we are doneâ€, He then walked off leaving the TV half in the street and half in the house, my wife asked he could bring it in to the house, in a rude tone “where do you want itâ€. It was also her birthday as well which the best way to spend it isn’t.

Bunch of ******* muppets.

Ordered a new phone on Sunday. Checked my DHL tracking number and on Sunday it was at the Lichfield service centre. Checked again today and it's now in Belfast! WTF?! C**ts.

I used to lorry load for City Link in Coventry, during me uni days. We were scared shitless about sending a miss-route.

Cost the company £8,000 per cage, apparently.

One guy did it three times in a week, alas he got sacked. Easy done though, especially on my last day there. :p

Just had DHL drop summat off in me shop.

There's two type of delivery men. The ones that get you to sign without saying anything, and the other likes to fill the awkward silence while i'm signing with idle chat. This one was the idle chat kinda delivery man.

Anyway, he was all in a strop. Apparently DHL have got a new system that he doesn't know how to use. It took him three hours longer yesterday than usual.

Might be the reason.

I had a parcel to send back to Amazon - i had to contact dhl to collect it - nightmare ! it said on the website if you are not in you can leave the parcel somewhere - so i put i would leave the parcel by the back gate - after 3 attempts on the trot of being left a card daying sorry you were out i eventually got to speak to someone - on the 4th attempt luckily i had just got home when the driver pulled up and asked me to show him where the back gate was as he couldn't find it ! ....speechless !! ggggrrrr

Archived