Internet Stars

xXDcFcXx

Is there people that you have seen on the internet ( mainly youtube ) that have a talent worth watching or listening to?

This is how Beiber started and there are people that are so popular on the internet that they get paid for making video's.

This made me wonder after this guy on the news:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=news&cd=17&ved=0CF4QqQIwBjgK&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisisbrandx.com%2F2011%2F01%2Fwinning-mega-millions-numbers-get-lost-ted-williams-comeback.html&ei=yugoTYftAoiahQen7cWEAg&usg=AFQjCNF3o_B3BXlID-Wcs_MFJYoY-Ci4KA

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a couple of Call of Duty video makers on subscribe (SeaNanners and Hutch), not sure why, I think they just make me laugh with some of the crap they come out with.

SeaNanners did one just after thanks giving, "Did you enjoy you're Turkey time" not sure why but I laughed me moobs off, you had to be there I guess.

I've got a couple of Call of Duty video makers on subscribe (SeaNanners and Hutch), not sure why, I think they just make me laugh with some of the crap they come out with.

SeaNanners did one just after thanks giving, "Did you enjoy you're Turkey time" not sure why but I laughed me moobs off, you had to be there I guess.

Seananners is so popular because he's just so funny in general, people aren't even watching for what's on the video anymore, they just want to hear him ramble for ten minutes.

Not heard anyone as good as him for commentaries, Toby Turner isn't bad though. I got onto one of his videos, which was cool.

Thing is they are not exactly internet stars, just an extended 5 minutes of fame if it can even be called that. Me missus loves to watch them aswell just purely to listen to him, she doesn't fancy him tho as she only as eyes for me and he's got a massive head she says.

Some of his sayings get stuck in me head tho, watched one where he was talking about his neighbours, in fact I'll find the video and post a link at the bottom of this post. Anyhow, he said "no shizzle dog", for some reason it stuck in me head and I ended up answering me phone by saying "no shizzle dog". Sad but true.

The link....

Thing is they are not exactly internet stars, just an extended 5 minutes of fame if it can even be called that. Me missus loves to watch them aswell just purely to listen to him, she doesn't fancy him tho as she only as eyes for me and he's got a massive head she says.

Some of his sayings get stuck in me head tho, watched one where he was talking about his neighbours, in fact I'll find the video and post a link at the bottom of this post. Anyhow, he said "no shizzle dog", for some reason it stuck in me head and I ended up answering me phone by saying "no shizzle dog". Sad but true.

The link....

I don't normally like people that do this kind of stuff but e was actually funny and seemed a decent guy.

Archived