Crawley Town v Derby County

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burton Albion fan here, really hope you batter them. Steve Evans is a fat ****. Him and Cloughie have a lot of history, when he was manager of Boston United we had them in the 4th Qually of the FA cup. We got a draw at there place and Evans called us a pub team. Burton won the replay. Great times. It was always heated when Evans and Cloughie were on the touchline.

Cant wait for this one. Its gonna be a f*****g classic.

Aberdeenshire Rams Roll Call

All,

Aberdeenshire Rams Roll Call - Crawley Town v Derby County, FA Cup 3rd Round.

Monday, January 10th, 8pm Kick Off, Live on ESPN

Pub - Banks Of Ury

http://www.useyourlocal.com/pubs/AB5...ub-tab-pubnews

Aberdeenshire Rams Roll Call

2tups

Ramadonna

InverurieRam

Anymore Rams fans in the area, then come and join us to cheer on the Mighty Rams.

Burton Albion fan here, really hope you batter them. Steve Evans is a fat ****. Him and Cloughie have a lot of history, when he was manager of Boston United we had them in the 4th Qually of the FA cup. We got a draw at there place and Evans called us a pub team. Burton won the replay. Great times. It was always heated when Evans and Cloughie were on the touchline.

Cant wait for this one. Its gonna be a f*****g classic.

Crawley fan here in peace!! your right evans is a fat**** but hes doing a very good job down here look forward to playing your pub team next season! lol

Hi Lads, Crawley town fan here, looking forward to monday night should be a good game both good footballing sides. how many do you think will travel down on monday with it being on tv and a monday, we have heard 500/600 max, im sure if it was a saturday you would have sold out the 1200 tickets,

crawley 2-2 derby

COYR!!

Interesting post about history between Evans and Clough. I presumed NC would put out a weakened team and we would struggle, but maybe not if he's got something to prove (not to say we won't struggle with the first team out!!)

Adds a bit of spice to it all.

No idea how many Rams are going. I was very keen til they switched it. no chance now though.

not going as i can see it on tele and I can't afford it. It depends on whcih team he plays and how we approach it, if he drops players like commons etc crawley willbeat us 2-0, if we play commons i can see it being 4-0 derby

This Commons player you speak of. Rate him highly do you? :D

not going as i can see it on tele and I can't afford it. It depends on whcih team he plays and how we approach it, if he drops players like commons etc crawley willbeat us 2-0, if we play commons i can see it being 4-0 derby

I don't think it matters what team we put out, I think a first team with Commons, Bueno, Cywka could still be beat just as easily as a team with Martin, Croft and Pearson.

I think I would prefer to see players out there that don't get many games and will be out to show what they can do, we know the Crawley players will be up for this game, would Commons and Bueno away to Crawley on a cold Monday night? I'm not so sure.

Archived