All you out there without accounts.......

Alex W

:eek:

I take huge offence at the word 'armpit' in that insult.

Monkey ragging bandit actually sounds quite amusing as a title :D

I blame you, Dave. Are we all agreed? Dave is to blame? Good, i'm glad we made it official.

Burn him.

Alex mate, you've made a few typos in that post. You've missed an "O" everytime you type Daveo.

Thought for a second you were actually blaming me....but you wouldn't do that would you, you whiskey-breathed slot stroker.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alex mate, you've made a few typos in that post. You've missed an "O" everytime you type Daveo.

Thought for a second you were actually blaming me....but you wouldn't do that would you, you whiskey-breathed slot stroker.

Well, what a humorous little situation we find ourselves in. You see, I did actually mean to blame you, but you've taken it as me making typos and meaning to blame Daveo. Wheras I actually did mean to blame you in the first place.

Oh what a funny little exchange that was........ :rolleyes:

And you be quiet, you big nosed midget botherer. Tell me, do you shag them against a wall? Or get in there and spin them like a propeller? :cool:

Well, what a humorous little situation we find ourselves in. You see, I did actually mean to blame you, but you've taken it as me making typos and meaning to blame Daveo. Wheras I actually did mean to blame you in the first place.

Oh what a funny little exchange that was........ :rolleyes:

And you be quiet, you big nosed midget botherer. Tell me, do you shag them against a wall? Or get in there and spin them like a propeller? :cool:

I can never tell if you understand my sense of humour, or i don't get yours lol.

Nay mind, i wouldn't mind this thread descending into the best insult thread.

Alex you organ burgaling, spunk peddler.

I can never tell if you understand my sense of humour, or i don't get yours lol.

Nay mind, i wouldn't mind this thread descending into the best insult thread.

Alex you organ burgaling, spunk peddler.

I think we both understand them, but just never follow the other ones joke :D

And you're on, good sir!

Dave you **** gobbling, badger pleaser.

jealousy my dear boy, can't help how big mine is and yes I have been asked if I'm half horse half human, I can honestly say I'm 100% human, I just have a big wonga.

What are you talking about?

I could barely see you in it, it was video'd from the back you see, and you were the 'woman' shall we say........

Boycies got a sweet ass.

:D

Join in. But you can call Daveo this time.

(And i'm waiting on Dave to reply, I fear he may have been bowled over by my last reply and has withdrawn from the competition)

HA...you feckin wish

STD dipping, squid fisting, tranny feeling, hepatitus bandit.... all without circumventing the swear filter. I thank you.

Archived