All you out there without accounts.......

Alex W

I see we have 26 guests online! Why haven't you people signed up yet? :mad:

Come on people, new year, new start............new posters! :p

So come on, sign up you lazy beggars. And tell them Alex sent you when you get here, it'll up my forum cred :cool:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm if you had been on our Facebook page recently...you know the one that you personally requested, you would know that forum registrations are now closed until the new year.

With it being Christmas and playing Forest next week, I don't want to be on here inbetween eating my turkey micro meal removing undercover Forest wums, which we seem to get by the bucket load everytime we play them.

If you listen carefully you can probably hear them scratching at the door now, so just point and laugh at the little trolls mwhahahahahahaha.

Erm if you had been on our Facebook page recently...you know the one that you personally requested, you would know that forum registrations are now closed until the new year.

With it being Christmas and playing Forest next week, I don't want to be on here inbetween eating my turkey micro meal removing undercover Forest wums, which we seem to get by the bucket load everytime we play them.

If you listen carefully you can probably hear them scratching at the door now, so just point and laugh at the little trolls mwhahahahahahaha.

Oh yeah :redface:

I have a solution, a solution so brilliant and mystical it may well break the space and time continuum. You have to make me................

A Mod.

DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMMM!

http://files.clustershot.com/files/photos/large/588833

I can deal with the trolls and such, let my people go..............and sign up :cool:

Tell me this then oh so clever one, we lose against Forest quite heavily 5-0 or summart daft. Obviously we will have alot of angry fans on the forum voicing they're displeasure at the manager and team. New members are more than likely going to sign up and rant saying how ***** we are.

How do you tell if one is a Forest fan that will later come on around 2am full of festive spirit and post crap across the whole forum?

I have woken before to find this and some members that like to get involved, so you have to clear through pages of "You're a Forest dick", "Your're sheep shagging scum".

Hmm..........have their first three posts pend approval, on the quiet of course?

I see your point though. Although arguing with Forest gumps used to be a past time of mine on the old DET. It was actually quite amusing as most of them were very stupid.

Hmm..........have their first three posts pend approval, on the quiet of course?

I see your point though. Although arguing with Forest gumps used to be a past time of mine on the old DET. It was actually quite amusing as most of them were very stupid.

I thought opposites were supposed to attract.....now im not so sure.

I thought opposites were supposed to attract.....now im not so sure.

I'm going to smile and nod my head in the way that I might look like I understood that comment. Its been a long two days........

Either way, I gather you're saying i'm an idiot. You may have just proved it. :D

I was part of the double act which was banned from the NEP for wumming so I know exactly what you mean. The thing is now I'm in a position of authority and my job is to provide a a peaceful enviroment for Derby fans to come and talk about Derby County with the odd away fan thrown in for good measure.

We get a fair amount of idiots that descend on the forum every time we play Forest, probably more than the DET had. The banned list is as long as my arm and the forums only been up 2 years next month, we've only played em 4 times in that period (I may be wrong).

Anyhow I've already got a bunch of useless mods as it is, don't need to add anymore to the collection, plus you'd get to see what I've been saying about you in the Mod Room.

I'm going to smile and nod my head in the way that I might look like I understood that comment. Its been a long two days........

Either way, I gather you're saying i'm an idiot. You may have just proved it. :D

:D

Please don't report me. Long two days? I dread to think what you've been doing.

I was part of the double act which was banned from the NEP for wumming so I know exactly what you mean. The thing is now I'm in a position of authority and my job is to provide a a peaceful enviroment for Derby fans to come and talk about Derby County with the odd away fan thrown in for good measure.

We get a fair amount of idiots that descend on the forum every time we play Forest, probably more than the DET had. The banned list is as long as my arm and the forums only been up 2 years next month, we've only played em 4 times in that period (I may be wrong).

Anyhow I've already got a bunch of useless mods as it is, don't need to add anymore to the collection, plus you'd get to see what I've been saying about you in the Mod Room.

No worries then. When the Forest match is done, THEN the people must flock here.

There are always tons of guests, I have no idea why they don't just sign up! :confused:

And I am intrigued now........what hath been said :frown:

There are always tons of guests, I have no idea why they don't just sign up! :confused:

We get alot of visitors from other clubs forums, I remember when we played QPR and someone made some comment about us being crap, that got posted on a QPR forum and we had over 200 hits from that forum in an hour.

Facebook and Twitter are linked, if I put owt up on one it automatically goes on the other. We'l instantly get around 30 bots come across from Twitter to see what's going on.

Finally we do tend to get alot of hits from Google, Yahoo, MSN spiders/bot etc.

We get alot of visitors from other clubs forums, I remember when we played QPR and someone made some comment about us being crap, that got posted on a QPR forum and we had over 200 hits from that forum in an hour.

Facebook and Twitter are linked, if I put owt up on one it automatically goes on the other. We'l instantly get around 30 bots come across from Twitter to see what's going on.

Finally we do tend to get alot of hits from Google, Yahoo, MSN spiders/bot etc.

Well........that explains that then :rolleyes:

And lets bring things back a peg. What have you said about me in the mod room :mad: :D

I was incinerating (can't spell the other word i mean) that they don't join up because of you, you monkey ragging armpit bandit.

:eek:

I take huge offence at the word 'armpit' in that insult.

Monkey ragging bandit actually sounds quite amusing as a title :D

I blame you, Dave. Are we all agreed? Dave is to blame? Good, i'm glad we made it official.

Burn him.

I was a mod on a forum once (not football related) and I found it quite stressful. I wouldn't be a mod again if you paid me. I don't think most people realise what goes on behind the scenes. You never get any thanks, just a load of complaining 'why have you deleted my posts' etc.

Good for you lot closing the forum over christmas - you've got enough on with just us who are here already. :)

Archived