PS3 instructions

xXDcFcXx

didn't know whether to put this on here or on the off topic area but I am getting a PS3 for Christmas and I would like to know what they can do. Can they store music from CDs?? How do you set up a headset so you can talk to people when you are on-line??

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didn't know whether to put this on here or on the off topic area but I am getting a PS3 for Christmas and I would like to know what they can do. Can they store music from CDs?? How do you set up a headset so you can talk to people when you are on-line??

the headset comes with a manual, real simple

you can store music on it

blu ray player

free online :D

I've linked mine upto me laptop so I don't have to store music on the HD, just switch the lappy on and you can browse the music I have. Not that I use it much as you can't use yer own music on most games.

I wouldn't get a wireless headset if you uactually want to hear what people are saying, I had the official PS3 one and not only did it hurt yer ear but the sound was crap, go for a wired one would be my advice.

Also go wired for the tinternet connection if you can, the wireless works but you get a better connection that doesn't drop as much if you run it through an ethernet cable.

Sorry Boycie but when the weather is bad, I have no money, off work, no college work, no one in town and Derby and Madrid aren't playing, I don't plan on sitting around doing nothing. Cheers for the input guys. Sorry Daveo I don't have a wired connection so I will have to make do. Are there special kind of wired headphones that I have to have? If so could you post the link on here please?

Are there special kind of wired headphones that I have to have? If so could you post the link on here please?

If you are looking to talk then you will need PS3 headphones, depends what cash you have to play with. Just have a search on ebay and you'll see what's available.

Just look on ebay, I don't know all the headsets that work with PS3.

I had a set of Turtle Beach PX21's they cost £60, now I have a set of Astro A30's which were £160, both I imagine will be out yer budget if you're skint.

Suprisingly I've got GT5 :p and its brilliant! Loads better than Need for Speed. Since I am retired from my church duties, I've got plenty of time on my hands ;)

Yes you heard correctly, Desmond Tutu has a Playstation 3!:D

Me think he looks at as well.;)

Archived