The Bootleg Beatles

WorksopRam

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't beat the Beatles.

Awesome Group/Band.

Got all their albums and the greatest hits of the individual members.

Yes, even Ringo Starr. He did some good stuff.

Sounds a bit like the Minder intro.

Shame he's a bit of c0ck now really.

Gives a bit of a tarnished reputation to some.

honestly i have tried to like them, i own abbey rd, sgt peppers, revolver and the white album (okay i lie, i do like the white album as well) and just cant get into them or see why they are worshipped

i understand that they werr the first 'big' band and all. its the same with the rolling stones, cant see the appeal

for 60s era stuff, look at the kinks, the who, pink floyd, jimmy hendrix, bob dylan. all far better. and for an amazing album which hardly anyone knows try booker t and the mgs, green onions, brilliant

honestly i have tried to like them, i own abbey rd, sgt peppers, revolver and the white album (okay i lie, i do like the white album as well) and just cant get into them or see why they are worshipped

You have Sgt. Peppers and you can't understand why it's worshipped :confused:

It changed music, forever. Kasabian and Oasis just blatantly copy all of it.

Put on any other album from 1966 and it won't sound anything like it.

Also the first ever concept album. Pink Floyd owe so so so much to that album. So much. So much as in pretty everything.

the beatles, honestly cant see what all the hype is about

a hard days night is a good record, but outside of that, there is the odd song. drugs ruined them

Au contraire my friend, without the drugs we wouldn't have got the likes of I Am The Walrus, Lucy in the Sky and, to be honest, much of their later stuff, much of which defined the genre of rock.

Would love to see a Beatles tribute band, there was one at my local the other week (not sure if it was the Bootleg Beatles or not) but didn't get chance to go down

Archived