Medi Abalimba - master criminal

EdinburghRam

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope for his sake that no coppers saw it, even if it was a joke, that would be a lot of hassle. Has he definetly been released Alex?

Yep, definately. I'm meeting up with him in the coming weeks so i'll post a copy of the interview on here probably.

• 5 weeks later...
any luck? :D

Medi went to London a week or so before Chrimbo and I found out about two days before he went. I think the last day I could meet him it snowed and everything was at a standstill, so nope.

A few days before Crimbo I got ill, and only last few days am I really getting back to feeling really well. Not allowed to see any footballers if you've got a virus or anything.

Really need to get this sorted now, been sorting it for too long!

Medi went to London a week or so before Chrimbo and I found out about two days before he went. I think the last day I could meet him it snowed and everything was at a standstill, so nope.

A few days before Crimbo I got ill, and only last few days am I really getting back to feeling really well. Not allowed to see any footballers if you've got a virus or anything.

Really need to get this sorted now, been sorting it for too long!

Medi or Arnaud?

Medi or Arnaud?

I have no idea if Medi is coming back to the area, if he does then we'll sort it, he's a sound bloke.

Mendy I need to sort quickly as he'll be going out on loan any day now, which is going to be difficult considering the work i've got. I may end up doing an interview over the phone if I need to.

I have no idea if Medi is coming back to the area, if he does then we'll sort it, he's a sound bloke.

Mendy I need to sort quickly as he'll be going out on loan any day now, which is going to be difficult considering the work i've got. I may end up doing an interview over the phone if I need to.

good to hear that Arnaud is going out on loan again as he clearly isn't getting much of a chance here. Would be interesting to hear how you got into the journalism thing, granddad was sports editor during Cloughie's time and have always wanted to follow in his footsteps

good to hear that Arnaud is going out on loan again as he clearly isn't getting much of a chance here. Would be interesting to hear how you got into the journalism thing, granddad was sports editor during Cloughie's time and have always wanted to follow in his footsteps

Well, he's barely used in the reserves anymore so the general feeling is that he'll be gone before long.

I didn't really know what I was doing at college, I just had my mind set on doing something I enjoyed and literally rang different papers and emailed people looking for work. The DET gave me a week with them, I wrote a few articles, a few sport ones and wrote some drafts for minor stories.

It's just something I want to do, got that website that i'm constantly trying to get sorted and would have done if not for designer trouble. Had a meeting with one yesterday afternoon and he sounds brilliant, and wants to get straight into getting a prototype done ASAP. This is the journalism I want to be involved in, nothing like it on the net currently, so i'm going for it :)

That sounds brilliant, I bet your grandad has some good stories to tell!

Well, he's barely used in the reserves anymore so the general feeling is that he'll be gone before long.

I didn't really know what I was doing at college, I just had my mind set on doing something I enjoyed and literally rang different papers and emailed people looking for work. The DET gave me a week with them, I wrote a few articles, a few sport ones and wrote some drafts for minor stories.

It's just something I want to do, got that website that i'm constantly trying to get sorted and would have done if not for designer trouble. Had a meeting with one yesterday afternoon and he sounds brilliant, and wants to get straight into getting a prototype done ASAP. This is the journalism I want to be involved in, nothing like it on the net currently, so i'm going for it :)

That sounds brilliant, I bet your grandad has some good stories to tell!

just have to do the legwork then and make it happen basically. Great to hear that your website is starting to come together, would love to do something like that myself.

Yep loads, he's currently writing memoirs so I'll post a few of the best bits when he's finished

just have to do the legwork then and make it happen basically. Great to hear that your website is starting to come together, would love to do something like that myself.

Yep loads, he's currently writing memoirs so I'll post a few of the best bits when he's finished

Definately, I want to make an impact on things if I am going to make the website so it's planned to be big. Well I would offer you some work but unless you'd be happy watching other teams ever saturday there's not much I can help you with! lol :) The best thing is though to, if you really want to do it, email companies and ring up local papers and see if you get anything back. I did work for a gaming site too, and other bits and bobs so there is work out there.

Sounds good, some of the older members on here would be very intrigued by them i'm sure, as would I, even if I never met the bloke :)

Archived