Davies OUT, Davies OUT!

Red Elvis

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;7167

Is that the guy who when his wife asked what would you say his proudest moment was, she replied winning the league with Derby County? she then added, he had medals made up and she pulled hers out?

It's like the bit where the forest player on the open top bus says to the camera "Look at all these people! I wish some of them would come to watch us play at the City Ground"

Originally posted by David;7167

Is that the guy who when his wife asked what would you say his proudest moment was, she replied winning the league with Derby County? she then added, he had medals made up and she pulled hers out?

Thats the guy, the same that gave Nottingham Forest FC what Derby County and Leeds Utd could have had?

Cheers Brian

P.S. The first moment of sex always remembered but not the best!

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Who was the sheep last night almost in tears saying if clough would have stayed you would have won european cups !!!!!!!!!!!</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">now that was funny, you had him for five minutes and lost him eventually to a proper club:D</span>

Originally posted by mcapple;7187

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Who was the sheep last night almost in tears saying if clough would have stayed you would have won european cups !!!!!!!!!!!</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">now that was funny, you had him for five minutes and lost him eventually to a proper club:D</span>

To be totally fair, I agree if Clough would have stayed at Derby County, then they would have won the European Cup TWICE, maybe?

[sIZE=2]But they didn\'t WE DID![/sIZE]

Originally posted by Thornhill;7190

McApple, we lost him to Brighton.

That's like me saying "Nottingham forest eventually lost Kris Commons to Wigan" should he move (which on a side note - he won't!)

It doesn't work like that!

you did not lose him to Brighton, he just walked out on yer, which is far more amusing

And he regretted it deeply hense why he held meetings with players in a bid to get his job back. Yes he went to Forest and won it twice no taking that away, he was proud of his work for the fans. his proudest moment was lifting the Divison 1 cup with Derby County as Clough was a Derby man.

I'm happy with what he did for us, and not having 2 European Cups in the cabinet doesn't give me sleepless nights, you treasure them and polish them every night because you'l never come close to winning any silverwear again.

Archived