Davies OUT, Davies OUT!

Red Elvis

Originally posted by mcapple;7192

you did not lose him to Brighton, he just walked out on yer, which is far more amusing

I think its ever so funny, that Forest fans still talk about the good old days, i know theres very little positives to pick up now as your team is a bunch of sh1thouses who are either pissheads or fat according to the scottish midget

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MattyTheRam;7196

I think its ever so funny, that Forest fans still talk about the good old days, i know theres very little positives to pick up now as your team is a bunch of sh1thouses who are either pissheads or fat according to the scottish midget

and you lot are flying eh ?

I really hope we stay up so next year so you get the double beating you deserve

Originally posted by mcapple;7202

and you lot are flying eh ?

I really hope we stay up so next year so you get the double beating you deserve

Didnt say that, but yet again i dont mention our history every other sentence to form a slight arguement like most reds .

Compared to where you are, pretty flying i guess.

We all know you would LOVE to be us now .

Well come on in, we all know Forest fans are just dejected Derby boys anyways, peel away the red over-coat you will Derby colours.

Or an hilarious t-shirt with a picture of a kenco coffee cup with "This cup beat 11 mugs" on it....

Sounds good to me!

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;7196

:eek::eek::eek: ha ha

Originally posted by Red Elvis;7278

Wheres the MODS, he's called me a SCUM!

That's totally incorrect, I'm worse than that!

Haha,

Got to say you do take the **** pretty well compared to most, normaly by now with other reds i have them wanting to come and settle the arguement on a 1 to 1 basis lol.

Archived