Best actor

xXDcFcXx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
russell crowe, well until robin hood that was crap

so christian bale or edward norton for me, both are brilliant

To be honest, I hadn't heard of Russell Crowe until he rocked up as Maximus.

Tom Hanks was excellent in Philidelphia - he was also excellent in Cast Away and Forrest Gump, Charlie Wilson's War and Saving Private Ryan....

There's so many good actors though - Steve Mcqueen, John Wayne, Alan Rickman, Sir Alec Guiness, Gary Oldman.. I could go on for ages - all are brilliantly gifted.

I've seen some very poor choices, I expected the 'men with deep voices' like christian bale, clint eastwood..etc people pick them because they sound intense however if you asked them to play a different role they simply couldn't do it, I think the best actor award dcfcfans 2010 should be given to an actor who can actually take up a number of roles and still seem natural in them.

my vote for THE best

Will Smith - he has played in so many different movies.. 'action, comedy, romance, feel good, animation and fantasy' and he has done extremely well in all of these.

plus he has also sold millions of albums for singing, infact I would go as far to say he is probably the most talented person of my generation, and probably will be the most talented person I'll ever watch.. very under-rated considering.

I actually feel sick, just read a poll of the top 100 actors and Jack Black featured higher than will smith :eek:

however Will Smith gets my vote for having the ability to play so many different roles well!

Archived