DCFC Brain Teaser #7

48 hours

This is totally off topic, but me and the best mate went to the Womens FA Cup final that was at Pride Park not long ago, and we were convinced that the Sunderland right back who was awarded the MOM award was only given it as she had massive breasts.

She was ok, but never man of the match worthy......

Anyway, carry on......

Anyone else find it amusing that women's football should have a "man of the match"?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very good point :D

Have never noticed that.......'Woman of the match' doesn't sound quite right though does it......

They ought to have at least 5 awards:

1. MILF of the match (veterans and coaching staff)

2. Lezza of the match

3. Jail bait of the match

4. Erotic hug / celebration / tackle that you're most likely to knock one out to later

5. Munter of the match

They defo ought to play in volleyball style hot pants and crop tops. I also propose a ban on bras and knickers so we can get a Beardsley-style eye full every now and then.... in fact, drop the hot pants and go for baggy shorts..... no, hot pants.... no, baggy shorts..... let's go for hot pants that tear easily.

I've got it - they should just wear body paint - in the summer, keep the sprinklers on. Let the rain/snow do the job in winter.

If they have to wear clothing then when they get a yellow card, I propose a removal of one item of clothing. They can chose to remove either their crop-top or hot pants to very loud dance music with a spot light on them.

There will be no need for red cards. They just keep getting yellows but on the award of a third yellow, they have to dance erotically (obviously) in the centre circle for 2 minutes with the winner of the raffle ticket things they sell (I can't remember the name of 'em but it adds a new dimension to the the prize eh).

The clubs could have names that mean something - Shaven Raven City, 36DD County, Hairy Forest, Genital Piercings United, Vajazzle Wanderers, Juicy ARSEenal, etc

The corporate boxes will be those booths they have at peep shows. Instead of a 3 course meal, there will be luxury toilet paper/socks and lube. Glory holes to be considered.

Now THAT would draw the crowds. All those in favour of a FIFA-rule change say "aye".... The (jap) eyes have it !

I've gone off on one again... :D

was it Hoults name on the shirt?

either that or no number / name

Okay - time to put you all out of your misery ...

RamNut, you is very very close !

The answer is that, as I understand it ...

He had only just been signed, and 'we' didn't have a shirt with his name and number on the back.

So, 'we' went into the club shop at Old Trafford, and got them to put a name and number on the back. I believe that they had also run out of one of the letters, and had to make it using bits of other letters.

BTW, Derby's line-up on that day, was :-

Mart Poom

Christian Dailly

Jacob Laursen

Paul McGrath

Paul Trollope

Chris Powell

Darryl Powell

Robin Van Der Laan

Dean Sturridge

Paulo Wanchope

Ashley Ward