Rafa's working his magic already.

Alph

Don't know if anyone cares about and foreign leagues but just incase,

Rafa might not even get to sign a load of passenger footballers that are good but not world class. Inter are now 9 points behing AC Milan and aren't playing well at all.

Liverpool all over again. He loves his good footballers, shame he's at a club with world class ambitions again and he's not quite understanding the difference between world class and good. It's down to players like Eto'o and Sneijder to try and keep the fans from wrist slashing while Rafa's idea of a player good enough for Inter, Goran Pandev, does his passenger best.

Doubt he'll last til Christmas. Inter not happy with him. How does this man break everything? I know he won the CL..... but look what he left Liverpool with. Ngog to win the title??

Anyone else think he's best left in charge of say, a Stoke, where his eye for a good player might be better suited?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd have thought that the mediocre players that Rafa likes would probably win the SPL for decades to come!

Me too, me too.

But the key players already at the club would have to up their game probably.

Just like Gerrard and Carragher dragged the likes of Aquilani (or whatever) and Insua through games.

Just like Sneijder and Eto'o are draggin Pandev's rotting corpse through the CL.

Actually...... it is Scotland.

Was it Rafa that signed Lucas btw??

I bet there were a load of happy fans when Liverpool signed him.

Manchester United fans i imagine.

Archived