Player of the season 08/09

Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a tough one.

Hulse has scored a lot of goals that have secured some vital points.

Commons has supplied some verve and some quality, giving us some unbelievable moments.

Addison's impact has been impressive.

Savage's bouncebackability has been marvellous and he clearly loves to be here.

Commons for Player of the year.

Addison for Young Player of the year.

Originally posted by vicky-27;6762

Bywater as he has been consistent and saved us a few times this season - Hulse Sav and Commons deserve it to, at least we have a choice this season

I say give it to the Fans who Boo at every game...they deserve it, so much passion and strength. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Thornhill;7068

I don't see how commons is winning, 10 good performances in a season doesn't make you player of the year.

exactly my point as well, Hulse has played nearly every game for us scored the goals that will hopefully keep us up and has generally gone about his business in a very professional manner, had greeny or addy stayed fit then maybe a shout there, connors has the 2nd most appearences and untill lately had been mr reliable, but for me its got to be Hulse all the way.

Originally posted by mace20040;9384

Spare a thought for Green, a player that doesnt get noticed but boy have we missed him recently. Between Green and Hulse for me.

i did spare a thought for him mace me old toot fruit, top 3 for me

1)hulse

2)connolly

3)green

44)kris commons- now please dont shoot me down i just dont like the tw@t, end of.

Archived