January Transfer Window

Day

A player who I rate highly is Ryan Harley from Exeter City, an attacking midfielder who is great at set plays, basically a fitter Kris Commons. Saying this however, we are already linked with Ben Davis and do we really need another attacking midfielder?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A player who I rate highly is Ryan Harley from Exeter City, an attacking midfielder who is great at set plays, basically a fitter Kris Commons. Saying this however, we are already linked with Ben Davis and do we really need another attacking midfielder?

Would also be a gamble but if he is a fitter player then he could be a good squad back up in case an injury comes around.

Think we need a left back and right back as cover as Roberts is poor maybe as bad as Claude Davis don't know about splashing the cash but if we can get 1 or2 strikers in we should be able to challenge for the p word

Albeit if we can keep the squad fit then well have no one in this league to fear as there's no oughtrite pace setters

Would love to see us sign Ashley Westwood from Crewe as he can play RB or LB, and is currently playing in Midfield (I believe that we have been watching him) - BUT looks like Forest have already wrapped up a done-deal for January :mad:

I think we could do with some cover at right back - even better if they could cover defensive midfield - a Danny Buijs type player. That would also give us the option of playing Brayford at centre back when needed.

I'd like to see us keep Kuqi for the season, but would also like to see us sign a striker for the long term - Adam Le Fondre? (I don't believe Davies or Porter will ever be truly fit, and Moore has a hamstring problem - chances are he will miss a number of games)

If Addison can return form and fitness we should then have a squad with the quality and depth to achieve the playoffs.

what happened to him, he sounded decent ?

Derby County have completed the signing of Wigan striker Tomasz Cywka. The 21 year-old will be officially signing for the Rams in July when his contract expires at Wigan. The deal with the Rams will run for two years.

Cywka impressed whilst on loan with Derby at the end of last season and is now looking forward to permanent time with the Rams.

Derby have also announced that they will not be continuing with their chase of Danny Buijs, the Dutch defender failed to agree terms with the Rams and Nigel Clough sees the signing of John Brayford as good enough for the right back role.

Derby County have completed the signing of Wigan striker Tomasz Cywka. The 21 year-old will be officially signing for the Rams in July when his contract expires at Wigan. The deal with the Rams will run for two years.

Cywka impressed whilst on loan with Derby at the end of last season and is now looking forward to permanent time with the Rams.

Derby have also announced that they will not be continuing with their chase of Danny Buijs, the Dutch defender failed to agree terms with the Rams and Nigel Clough sees the signing of John Brayford as good enough for the right back role.

Anybody?

Can't see us going for a right back on loan unless Brayford picks up a long term injury. With Addison on the comeback if Brayford picks up a minor injury I think we'l see Leacock moved out to the right and Addison alongside Barker, or even Green as we have Pearson, Pringle and Doyle that can cover.

Can't see us going for a right back on loan unless Brayford picks up a long term injury. With Addison on the comeback if Brayford picks up a minor injury I think we'l see Leacock moved out to the right and Addison alongside Barker, or even Green as we have Pearson, Pringle and Doyle that can cover.

Problem there Dav is that we cant rely on Leacock not getting injured himself, based on history, and he's certainly not the fastest kid on the block. The current system relys a bit on raiding full backs and i just dont see him fitting seamlessly in as that. Someone as cover who's quick which wont be easy to find judging by others we've loaned. Grant you Green can fill in but his engine would be missed going forward from the centre.

Archived