1994 Bukta Shirt

DCFC1388

Hi all,

I bought a 1994 Bukta shirt during the Black Friday sales which has come & doesn't fit. I've been into the Megastore & because it was bought online they wont do an exchange!! I have gone to return it & they're trying to charge to post it back which is ridiculous.

The reason I am on here, and I don't know if I am posting in the right place or if it is even allowed to be done on here - but is anyone interested in buying this off me? It is brand new, I am just looking to get my money back, it cost me £31.50 so please message me if you're interested 🤞

image.png.744419db12bbe53944b07c29582e7f3e.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Popular Days

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Hi all,

I bought a 1994 Bukta shirt during the Black Friday sales which has come & doesn't fit. I've been into the Megastore & because it was bought online they wont do an exchange!! I have gone to return it & they're trying to charge to post it back which is ridiculous.

The reason I am on here, and I don't know if I am posting in the right place or if it is even allowed to be done on here - but is anyone interested in buying this off me? It is brand new, I am just looking to get my money back, it cost me £31.50 so please message me if you're interested 🤞

image.png.744419db12bbe53944b07c29582e7f3e.png

The joys of dealing with Fanatics. It’s ridiculous that you can’t return it to the shop, not to mention the deals that vary between the shop itself and online. 

Edited by tinman