The board

CumbrianRam

Got this from the Derby Mad forum

I have a new position job wise and spent and afternoon with some key personnel, noteably appleby and got some fantastic information which i feel as a fan needs to be shared with everyone.

1) the baseball ground clock will be installed into pride park but they were bickering as to the exact location, main stand being favourite with appelby

2)we receive 200 grand per year for the mobile phone/season ticket deal on top of sales, which i think is a great deal whatever the scum reds say

3) we are far more secure and stable than for the last 4 years

4) i as in appleby's office and he has fujitsu everywhere, i wouldnt be surprised if we have further links

5) we are the only club in the uk with a season ticket sales manager

6) tv screens in every other seat showing replays within years, the first to pioneer this technology

In all i witnessed forward thinking, passionate, interesting people, who are not looking to withdraw very quickly, the books show a financially viable business, unlike 99% of professional sides in existence, i saw a wide variety of industry leading ideas and we are far ahead of the great majority of clubs in this country.

Lets celebrate the benefits of this board rather than the negatives (something derby fans are desperate to do). Realise the benefits not the negatives.

Sounds like we have a settled board for once.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wouldn't do the tv screens. They won't have replays ffs, how annoyed would you be if you could see it was offside and the ref says no.

The football league won't allow replays for the referees, never mind biased Derby fans....

Originally posted by ramona;6639

They wouldn't do the tv screens. They won't have replays ffs, how annoyed would you be if you could see it was offside and the ref says no.

The football league won't allow replays for the referees, never mind biased Derby fans....

Yes and if you got really annoyed what would your boot go into first lol

The screen lol

Rip the seats out, I agree. But lets go back to the good times.

Rip the seats out and throw them at the away fans.

[sIZE=1]Of course I am not saying ripping out seats is good, merely trying to make humour of this ridiculas idea.[/sIZE]

Archived