Every Derby goal so far in one video :)

Wilko

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't happy to wake up to that!

I'm not reuploading it to my YouTube account, as I'm now on two warnings for copyright infringement (and I have about 5 or 6 videos which will be classed as copyright infringement, despite fair use policies).

I'm off to uni now, when I get back I'm going to set up an account on either Blip.TV or Dailymotion, and upload it there.

Sorry guys.

The Footall League clearly thinks that removing videos showing attractive football from a football league side will automatically mean more people will watch it on TV and go to games.

How low does your IQ have to think that that's a good idea? Copyright infringement, or free promoting? Nonsense.

Would be good if you could do monthly videos, then merge them all into one at the end of the season.

Probably not monthly mate, depends how many goals we can score that will fit into a 4-5 minute video.

Dailymotion just finishing processing, going to put it on a seperate YouTube account aswell I reck.

[url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfa5x2_derby-county-2010-11-the-season-so_sport]DailyMotion Link

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHPASDiHsQk]New YouTube Link

Ok so here's the thing. Can anyone who watches it and who has a YouTube account (with no warnings for copyright, three equals account deletion so there's nothing to worry about) please download it from YouTube and reupload it with a credit to me? I just want the video out there.

The Footall League clearly thinks that removing videos showing attractive football from a football league side will automatically mean more people will watch it on TV and go to games.

How low does your IQ have to think that that's a good idea? Copyright infringement, or free promoting? Nonsense.

How do you think the u tube video came to the FL attention in the first place?

Pretty sure they don't trawl every FF looking for links to copyright material.

Maybe someone contacted them?

Who'd do that?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived