Medal of Honor

Day

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rent it out for a night and give the online a try, I thought it would be a re-skined Bad Company 2 but it's not at all. Hit detection has been improved, snipers are one hit kills, noob toobs are not as powerful as they are MW2, shotguns are primary weapons with a better range and the maps are loads better than the BC2 and MW2.

I prefer it as it's a straight gun fight without all those super soldier perks that COD has, you still have your kill streaks although you have a choice of 2 that you can choose from once you have reached the point total, one being an offensive (air strikes) and one defensive (UAV, body vests and ammo).

Strange thing alot of the times your team mates are thoughtful and choose the ammo option when we are running low, they also cover your back instead of going gung ho alone. It's weird playing an online fps without selfish team mates.

Well I've got one of either Fifa or PES to trade in tomorrow so perhaps I'll relent, seeing as that'll pay for it.

Besides, play it for a week and then trade it in next weekend if need's be, it won't drop too much value in a week.

I've been playing CoD4 this last week to get me back into the swing of things before BO arrives. It's amazing how great a game they had there, before they started introducing supersoldier-teleporter-slasher perk class and air-support-rape killstreaks into MW2.

COD4 was the game that got me back into it, I loved that game and expected big things when they announced MW2, after half hour playing it I could tell I wasn't going to enjoy it as much. I heard theres not so many people on anymore and with Black Ops coming out as well there will be even less so it's pretty pointless picking it up again.

Just been reading the MOH forum, nothing but negative reviews which I'm guessing are coming from MLC MW2 kids that can't survive without akimbo shotguns and stabbing people from 60ft away.

Tried it, and while it's ok, it encourages snipers too much, one hit kills and hard to see them anyway. No killcam so they can camp the edge of the map all game and not be caught.

Not one for me.

If anyone likes the whole online sniper thing though it's the game for you.

I've found you get more snipers in the objective games where you have to capture flags or sabotage the bases, in the team assault I haven't seen that many but I have tried it myself and it is pretty easy with it being one hit kills.

Just had a quick blast on the single player mode, it's not great so I wouldn't reccommend anyone to buy it just for that.

I've found you get more snipers in the objective games where you have to capture flags or sabotage the bases, in the team assault I haven't seen that many but I have tried it myself and it is pretty easy with it being one hit kills.

Just had a quick blast on the single player mode, it's not great so I wouldn't reccommend anyone to buy it just for that.

I've always had a problem with the 'one hit kill' thing, I don't think any gun should be on games unless it's a rocket etc, or a headshot. It is far too easy to no scope with sniper rifles.

(I played some lower level professional gaming online, many players could no scope without a reticule very well. It was actually starting to be a big topic on whether to ban the 'one shot' snipers from the competetive games)

If your assault rifiles and smg's are 2-3 bullet kills I see no problem with having one shot snipers, they are at a disadvantage if you get rushed from behind, if they miss the first shot they won't get a chance for a second. They are also one shot on MW2 as well if you have no lag and hit in the upper body or head.

If your assault rifiles and smg's are 2-3 bullet kills I see no problem with having one shot snipers, they are at a disadvantage if you get rushed from behind, if they miss the first shot they won't get a chance for a second. They are also one shot on MW2 as well if you have no lag and hit in the upper body or head.

There is always a disadvantage if rushed from behind really, 9/10 times it happens, you're dead.

It's too easy for very experienced players, I think a chest shot should knock 90% health off. I've seen players from Germany use automatic sniper rifles online as machine guns. They're lethal.

Ah well, i've always been a 'rusher' on games, so i'm bound not to like snipers :D

One question. If you buy one of these silly games ,is it then mandatory to speak in code whilst talking about them?

**%% ha ha ha nice1 64gb ram internal hard drive , floppy disc, blue ray activated** ha ha

anyone else share my views on the game?

Archived