Clough wants to extend Kuqi, Moore & Noble loans

Day

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can only extend noble and moore's loans until December. Clough has only mentioned Kuqi beyond December, so you'd think so wouldn't ya?

But we need a right back first ;)

Right piss taker, , I mentioned three positions that I thought we needed cover for, what the f**k is wrong with that.

We did NOT play as well in the two games where we improvised, and Clough himself said playing people out of position was NOT ideal.

Score your Brownie points of someone else, you West Mids Bumpkin:p

Right piss taker, , I mentioned three positions that I thought we needed cover for, what the f**k is wrong with that.

We did NOT play as well in the two games where we improvised, and Clough himself said playing people out of position was NOT ideal.

Score your Brownie points of someone else, you West Mids Bumpkin:p

I live in Newark now so :p. Not sure if that's an improvement though.

Bit of an over-reaction though smiffy. I did wink.....

never mind all this winking and touching each other up....

if i have understood the original report correctly and we extend the loans of Moore and Noble then we will run out of all of our loanee strikers again in december.

Better start saying prayers for Porters hip and Davies's everything.

never mind all this winking and touching each other up....

if i have understood the original report correctly and we extend the loans of Moore and Noble then we will run out of all of our loanee strikers again in december.

Better start saying prayers for Porters hip and Davies's everything.

Not if we send one of moore and noble back for a short time and the reloan them before the november deadline. (That is what QPR are doing with Tommy Smith to make him available for all of thier games until he signs permanently in january.)

Archived