Interview: SBW Meets: Martin Fisher (Match of the Day commentator)

Hey all, we've just posted a trimmed version of our latest Patreon interview - a chat with MotD commentator and avid Rams fans Martin Fisher

Match of the Day commentator and devoted Derby fan Martin Fisher joined Chris to discuss his broadcasting career, most memorable commentaries and juggling the day job with his love for the Rams.

From run-ins with Gazza and Mourinho to commentating on England at the World Cup and some of Derby's best recent victories, Martin's job in football has seen him cover some huge moments, as he recounts in this fascinating interview, which is a great listen for Derby fans with a love of commentary.

* This episode is a shortened version of our latest exclusive Patreon podcast. To hear the episode in full, and get loads more great SBW benefits, head to: patreon.com/stevebloomerswashing *

LINK:

LINK TO OUR PATREON (FOR FULL 45 MIN VERSION)
https://www.patreon.com/stevebloomerswashing

Here's a little video snippet also...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Popular Days

Most active in this topic

58 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

Hey all, we've just posted a trimmed version of our latest Patreon interview - a chat with MotD commentator and avid Rams fans Martin Fisher

Match of the Day commentator and devoted Derby fan Martin Fisher joined Chris to discuss his broadcasting career, most memorable commentaries and juggling the day job with his love for the Rams.

From run-ins with Gazza and Mourinho to commentating on England at the World Cup and some of Derby's best recent victories, Martin's job in football has seen him cover some huge moments, as he recounts in this fascinating interview, which is a great listen for Derby fans with a love of commentary.

* This episode is a shortened version of our latest exclusive Patreon podcast. To hear the episode in full, and get loads more great SBW benefits, head to: patreon.com/stevebloomerswashing *

LINK:

LINK TO OUR PATREON (FOR FULL 45 MIN VERSION)
https://www.patreon.com/stevebloomerswashing

Here's a little video snippet also...

Brilliant stuff. I actually went to Martin Fisher's 40th Birthday party at his house {deep in Red Dog's territory - he lives <2 minutes from the pink-seated arena) and of course I knew he was a BBC MoTD commentator, I didn't know he was a Ram}, so even more gutted that I never got a chance to say  "Happy Birthday" etc. I would most likely have been pretty hammered actually - so thanks for all the lovely red wine Martin as well as your immortal commentary on the 10 men game. I owe you at least 1 beer mate.