An idiot at Asda

Dangerous

nothing to do with gervais,but the increasingly repellant katie price is to appear at the Spondon Asda store promoting her new book.

Who in their right Let alone buy a book about her?

To save any would be buyers the bother and expense I will condense the said book.

Slagged pete off,married a transvestite who adores me,went back into the jungle,everybody hates me,I adore all of my kids and see them whenever it suits me.I love me.slagged pete off,got some surgery,I love me.etc,etc.

There you go.Ive saved you time and cash.

If you are thinking of visiting to see this vaccuous bitch,please take something to throw at her,or tamper with the brakes on her car.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talentless munter and slag.

She was in Lincoln a few weeks back, the stupid whore.

I hope someone brings a rifle with them to Asda and gets a clean headshot while she is signing copies of her ***** book. A few bullets to the silly teenage fangirls might help the world become a better place as well.

I hope someone brings a rifle with them to Asda and gets a clean headshot while she is signing copies of her ***** book. A few bullets to the silly teenage fangirls might help the world become a better place as well.

Of course, in the event of this actually happening and this thread appearing in court, I would like to say, I distance myself from this post totally.

JOE DID IT!

very very good....made me laugh anyway....sorry

i'll get me coat.

Archived