Money troubles.

Old Fart

This appeared in todays Daily Mail (yes I know you can,t allways believe what you read in the papers)

"DERBY COUNTY could be the next club in big financial trouble, with the hedgefund investor partners of the American ownership close to collapse. The mounting crisis saw club president and cheif executive Tom Click miss last weekend's game to fly back to the USA."

A very worrying development.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you're having a laugh, £15 million debt? we'd get snapped up.

How can we be in trouble when the likes of man utd are 300 and sumthing million in dept they should be going under way before clubs like us Pompey are in miles worse ***** than us. Straight down from prem and by looks straight to league one sureley thell struggle this term.

I do feel sorry for em though.

We will be fine especially with kids on sod all money and old men nearing end of contracts.

You can't even start to compare us with Man Utd, Man Utd are not just an English football club but a global brand, which is why they have been able to get in the position they have.

Makes me laugh this Glazer's out campaign, if someone buy's United they would have no money left to invest in the team, then they'd be crying how they aint financially able to compete with Chelsea.

Archived