Daddies Boy to play for Northern Ireland

Day

http://www.nffcretail.com/chooseevent.aspx

You can find out on the above site. When I do go to Nottingham I drive the 300 + mile return trip same day. I take my boy with me when he's not training. I don't drink at Football matches & would not eat a pie from anywhere. It would only be too easy to find out how much a pint of beer is & a pie for that matter. But I go to matches for my enjoyment not to fit in with some expectation you may have. My next game is Portsmouth away on my boys birthday. Hope this helps.

question deflected -minus 1 point!

trig wins.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England's back-to-back wins in their opening Euro 2012 qualifiers have resulted in them moving up one place to sixth in the Fifa world rankings.

Spain remain in top spot, ahead of the Netherlands, with Germany third, Brazil fourth and Argentina staying in fifth.

The Republic of Ireland have risen three places to 33rd, with Northern Ireland jumping up 14 places to 45th, Scotland 47th and Wales 84th.

France's recent poor form has dropped them to an all-time low of 27th.

http://www.nffcretail.com/chooseevent.aspx

You can find out on the above site. When I do go to Nottingham I drive the 300 + mile return trip same day. I take my boy with me when he's not training. I don't drink at Football matches & would not eat a pie from anywhere. It would only be too easy to find out how much a pint of beer is & a pie for that matter. But I go to matches for my enjoyment not to fit in with some expectation you may have. My next game is Portsmouth away on my boys birthday. Hope this helps.

I respect your dedication for travelling so far.

But on the other hand you're lucky you live 300 miles away from Nottingham, awful place! :D

Archived