2 FREE Tickets for Rugby League Challenge Cup Final Sat 28th May 2022

Inverurie Ram

Hi

I wondered if you or anyone you know would like 2 FREE tickets (1 Adult & 1 Under 16) to go to Tottenham Hotspurs new ground to watch the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final on Saturday May 28th 2022.

AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Final being played beforehand (KO 12pm).
Wigan v Huddersfield (KO 3pm)

https://www.rugby-league.com/tickets/ch ... -cup-final

The tickets are print at home tickets, so if anyone is interested, just PM me with your e-mail address and I will forward them on to you.

It might be a while until Derby County get to visit Spurs new ground. 

Cheers
Inverurie Ram

On 26/05/2022 at 17:08, Inverurie Ram said:

Hi

I wondered if you or anyone you know would like 2 FREE tickets (1 Adult & 1 Under 16) to go to Tottenham Hotspurs new ground to watch the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final on Saturday May 28th 2022.

AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Final being played beforehand (KO 12pm).
Wigan v Huddersfield (KO 3pm)

https://www.rugby-league.com/tickets/ch ... -cup-final

The tickets are print at home tickets, so if anyone is interested, just PM me with your e-mail address and I will forward them on to you.

It might be a while until Derby County get to visit Spurs new ground. 

Cheers
Inverurie Ram

Hope they found a home. Just back. Have to say the new Spurs stadium is excellent. Drinkable beer at a football ground. What next ?

Good few Hull KR tops there and the Giants sadly fell at the last hurdle.

23 hours ago, 2tups said:

Hope they found a home. Just back. Have to say the new Spurs stadium is excellent. Drinkable beer at a football ground. What next ?

Good few Hull KR tops there and the Giants sadly fell at the last hurdle.

Unfortunately I asked about 1,000 folk, family, friends, work, football forums, rugby league forums, music forums, Aberdeen Warriors Rugby League, Garioch Rugby Union, Facebook, e-mails, etc and nobody wanted them for FREE.

I suppose you could have taken them along with you, and given them to somebody outside the ground, but you knocked me back also!

The world's gone mad, it's difficult to give stuff away for FREE these days..............unless folk don't want to go to an all singing and dancing Spurs ground, and be surrounded by Yorkshire, Lancashire and other folk, watching Rugby League in the sunshine whilst drinking drinkable beer!

I watched it on the telly with my Dad, and yes your right, unfortunately the Yorkshire team fell at the last hurdle.

Glad you had a good time, I'll go one day, hopefully.