#HandItBackMel

CambridgeRam

5 minutes ago, CambridgeRam said:

I think it’s time to park our tanks on Mel’s lawn in the same way we did with Gibson and the EFL back in February. The only way he will help us is if he is shamed into it. 

#SaveDerbyCounty #HandItBackMel 

Appreciate the sentiment, but how?

He doesn't appear to have any local businesses we could target, he no longer turns up at game's, so how do we pressure him, beyond posting on a forum?

16 minutes ago, Rev said:

Appreciate the sentiment, but how?

He doesn't appear to have any local businesses we could target, he no longer turns up at game's, so how do we pressure him, beyond posting on a forum?

I think all we can do is spread the word so it will continue affect his reputation and public perception. Hopefully he won't want that to suffer for a small percentage of his net wealth.

Just now, Ram1988 said:

I think all we can do is spread the word so it will continue affect his reputation and public perception. Hopefully he won't want that to suffer for a small percentage of his net wealth.

His reputation is shot to pieces in these parts anyhow, he's probably the most despised man in Derby, quite rightly.

The social and business circles he no doubt moves in won't give a toss about the grumblings of Derby fans.