DCFC iPhone App Now Available

Day

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BlackBerrys are reasonably cheap.

When Apple stop making iPhones extortionately expensive and hence the phone companies put them on reasonable contracts then I might consider getting one.

But this will probably take a long time. Apple know the fanboys will buy any of their stuff even if it costs an arm and a leg, or even if it's the most pointless thing ever, like the iPad.

I hate touch screen phones with a passion but when it comes to upgrade time next year I hope the iPhone 4 contracts are abit more reasonable and I shall give one a try.

Android seems to offer a decent apps but the phones are all bricks, I was given a HTC Hero a few months ago by a client although I didn't have trouser pockets big enough to fit it in so off on eBay it went.

BlackBerrys are reasonably cheap.

When Apple stop making iPhones extortionately expensive and hence the phone companies put them on reasonable contracts then I might consider getting one.

But this will probably take a long time. Apple know the fanboys will buy any of their stuff even if it costs an arm and a leg, or even if it's the most pointless thing ever, like the iPad.

Saw the ipad the other day. Just a larger version of the iphone.

Saw a massive TV very similar to a massive ipad. How long before that is the real case?

iBox

Anything Apple will make will sell as long as it has the Apple logo on it.

As more and more people rely on the internet I'm sure TV sized screens will simply become the new interface for them.

It will be more comfortable updating your Facebook status from your couch than from your laptop or even your shiny touch screen phone.

I hate touch screen phones with a passion but when it comes to upgrade time next year I hope the iPhone 4 contracts are abit more reasonable and I shall give one a try.

Android seems to offer a decent apps but the phones are all bricks, I was given a HTC Hero a few months ago by a client although I didn't have trouser pockets big enough to fit it in so off on eBay it went.

Have u ever used a iPhone/iPod touch? I've used other touch screen phones and nothing comes close to the iPhone,

Archived