Derby at training camp in Marbella.

Dangerous

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Marbella boys outing from work, the kind of thing you see up and down the country. At least they're not hanging out in 6* hotels in Abu Dhabi or some other obscenity. Can't get too upset about that, considering its probably a fortnight's pay for one long haired midfielder (whoever pays for it).

This seems to be a regular jaunt for the players and coaching staff.I presume that everybody pays for themselves as the club surely cannot afford to pay for such luxuries,being as we cant afford to keep Hulse at the club.

who has actually come out and said we can't afford to keep hulse ??? :rolleyes:

it has been indicated by nigel clough that he is definitly leaving, this can surley only be down to wage demands as he is our best striker, tbf this is just common sense.

Indicated. Not said.

Nothing's concrete unless it's a press release or on the OS.

i don't know if any are still around, but clough gave an interview just before the season in which clough made hulse feel unwelcome, i'm not going to search over the internet for hours because i can't remember the exact date. It is pretty clear that the board are going to offload hulse at the end of the season, please use common sense on this, somtimes you don't need definitive proof for things.

I'd like some proof, it's nothing to do with common sense. I try and keep up to date with everything what's going on at the club but I don't recall Clough saying Hulse is going due to a lack of funds which is being claimed in this thread, until I see or hear any proof I just won't believe it.

I remember him talking about Commons and Davies being offered new deals if they could prove they're fitness but nothing about Hulse at all, since then we have all said it looks like he's off then, but nothing has come from the club why he is off.

How do I know why? It could be numerous reasons why a new contract hasn't been talked about. In this thread it is being said that it is down to funds, if that is the case all I'm simply asking is, is there any proof or is this just opinions again?

Feck sake all you like but at the moment it sounds like it's guessing games again.

is there proof for anything daveo, can you prove that all this isn't a dream? your argument is weak, just because you can't prove somthing doesn't make it not true, i bet you also wanted to keep the 3 amigos with us. It is clear that hulse is on his way out, why else would it be other than a lack of funds? he is one of the best strikers in the league and kept us up last season. I can see why dangerous left tbh, you live in a complete dream world about what is going on, you fail to see the blindingly obvious

is there proof for anything daveo, can you prove that all this isn't a dream? your argument is weak, just because you can't prove somthing doesn't make it not true, i bet you also wanted to keep the 3 amigos with us. It is clear that hulse is on his way out, why else would it be other than a lack of funds? he is one of the best strikers in the league and kept us up last season. I can see why dangerous left tbh, you live in a complete dream world about what is going on, you fail to see the blindingly obvious

You've got a real chip on your shoulder Young Ram but you can drop this teenage attitude problem now, there is no argumemt, no argument at all is that clear?

I'am making a simple request for a direct quote or sound clip of Nigel saying we cannot afford Hulse because I Daveo have not seen or heard this.

I would like to see it with my own eyes or hear it with my own ears.

Archived