Chris Wood - West Bromwich Albion

Rams_unite

QPR have signed loads of players, alot for undisclosed fees so how you know how much they have spent is beyond me.

How much is Jon Stead on a week wages, what bonuses does that invole, what was his signing on fee, what was the agent fees.

Football finance isn't as simple as you make out, oh look he cost 200k, thats just the start. Loads of people have explained this to you on several occasions but you won't listen.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/images/smilies/whoosh2

Also Bellamy wanted to go home you fool, he turned down Celtic to go to Cardiff.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes bellamy wanted to go home but we wern't even linked and he went to a championship club. Steads wages wouldn't have been astronomical, again you misplace the difference between paying a stupid amount of money and being realistic. If we can't attract or want to buy players like john stead's quality then we are in trouble, it stinks of a total lack of ambition, the board are there to put money in, at the mmoment i might as well run the club. Many people i know are annoyed with the way the club is being run, many have given up seaosn tickets after 50 years of going because they feel disenfranchised with the club. A lot of my friends have stopped going, me and one other mate still go and that's it.

To be honest its still a very small precentage that taken that view, and TBH I don't care, if you have given up and stop going who cares. I pay my money to watch my team, if I watch it with 3000 or 30000, it doesn't bother me one bit. If you rather going shopping with the girlfriend then good for you.

You say many people are annoyed in how the club is run, but just look in the this forum, and I think its the same outside this forum, that most people accept its not ideal but they can see what the board are trying to do, and doing it well. Yes it could be alot better but christ look at the past it could be alot worse.

Aug 24 2010

ROBERTO Di Matteo has urged Chris Wood to use tonight’s game against Leyton Orient as a showcase for his talents.

The Baggies boss is keen to send the youngster out on loan, provided he has a new striker in place before the end of the transfer window.

Barnsley were keen to take on him on loan, as were Bristol Rovers, with Di Matteo mindful that the talented New Zealander needs first-team experience. It is likely he would have gone already had Ishmael Miller not picked up a thigh injury last week.

Di Matteo is expected to give Wood an extended run in the side at Brisbane Road tonight and hopes he will make the most of any chances he gets to impress.

“His situation is still the same, especially with Ishmael injured as well,†said the boss.

“He would benefit as well from going on loan and playing week in,

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/west-bromwich-albion-fc-news/2010/08/24/west-brom-wood-urged-to-use-albion-s-carling-cup-game-as-shop-window-97319-27122907/

To be honest its still a very small precentage that taken that view, and TBH I don't care, if you have given up and stop going who cares. I pay my money to watch my team, if I watch it with 3000 or 30000, it doesn't bother me one bit. If you rather going shopping with the girlfriend then good for you.

You say many people are annoyed in how the club is run, but just look in the this forum, and I think its the same outside this forum, that most people accept its not ideal but they can see what the board are trying to do, and doing it well. Yes it could be alot better but christ look at the past it could be alot worse.

good points hucknall , but i think your efforts are wasted, the blinkers or on and staying on i think!

When creating a thread under Additional Options at the bottom you will see a create a poll checkbox, just tick that and click post reply after you have created your thread and you will be taken to the poll options.

It's that easy even Boycie can do it.

Archived