Booing

Perky1106

It wasn't a wise idea against our players at Derby but do you think the England players deserve the inevitable booing they're going to get from the boo boys at Wembley tomorrow?

I do. They need to know how much of a disgrace they are.

What do you think?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I spend more than he does, the tight scottish dick.

Anyway,

Booing is acceptable only towards the opposition. Never to your own team.

No matter even if you have Gary Teale in your side.

have to agree, fresh slate, they know they've been found out..

Don't see why, had Green not chucked the ball in the net we would of played Gahna and could of made the Quarter Finals which most of the realistic fans had us down for.

Had Lampards goal been given against Ze Germans would we of had the momentum to bash em up?

Capello is still our most successful manager ever in terms of games/win ratio, to booo him would be pathetic and stupid.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What I meant is, if you wanted to Boo, and he put that team out, you'd have to boo the manager if you wanted to show your frustration on a poor world cup.

Ghana would have beaten us Daveo, no problem.

If, "if's" & "and's" were pots and pans, there wouldn't be no need for tinkers.

Capinhando said in the News of the World, that he knew before the cup that we wouldn't do owt. Because the star players were too tired.

So he kept playing them Star Players even though they wern't scoring.

Anyway,

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the Admin.

BUT....it would still be pathetic, stupid. We all knew inside that we wasn't going to do owt at the World Cup....Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, we never stood a chance and those that thought we did are muppets for being sucked into to the medias hype yet again.

BUT....it would still be pathetic, stupid. We all knew inside that we wasn't going to do owt at the World Cup....Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, we never stood a chance and those that thought we did are muppets for being sucked into to the medias hype yet again.

But I is correct...as usual.

If I thought I was right I would.

Should Derby and Clough get boooed on Saturday for going out the cup against Crewe?

Derby losing to Crewe is more embarrassing than England getting thumped by Germany.

having a foreign manager trying to sort out a sack of overpaid ass holes is embarrassing!

im fiercely proud to be english and have done the things ive done ,

but i would boo them , after all they dont give a flying feck about the fans or their performance , all they care about is the deposit that goes into thier accounts. cnuts all of em!

Archived