Savage on Twitter

Day

Just to let all my followers no if my family get any more abuse I coming off Twitter call me what you want but not my family

Now some of the stuff that I have seen on there was bang out of order, but come on Robbie...your one of the most hated footballers, your on a public social network site, and you've just released your Autobiography with alot of personal stuff inside...what did you think was going to happen on Twitter?

Last night he posted the Tweet above, what was he hoping for?, all the Forest, Leeds etc. fans to say 'oh no don't go Robbie we were only messin', they will give your family more stick you fool!

This morning he has posted this...

I'm on radio 5 live at 8-50 talking about Twitter this could be my farewell x

Probably a wise move.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fair enough giving him abit of stick is what you'd expect its robbie savage but bringing his wife & kids into it is bang out of order surely twitter can just ban these ***** if he reports it as abuse

I know it's a sad way to look at it but he has to expect it, he's Robbie Savage on a public social network site. Banning people won't work, takes 2 minutes to create a new account and post a tweet, he'd need his own private number to Twitter HQ.

I think when somone like robbie savage sets up twitter he is unfortunatly setting himself up for abuse nowadays, especially because so many people hate him, it's differetn from having banter in a match to threatening his wife and children which is out of order.

If a famous person goes on twitter and posts pictures of his luxury holidays with bragging comments underneath them, then they leave thereself wide open to sick replies and piss takes.

I think he should leave twitter, for the sake of his family. It aint gunna stop is it?

It was nice to have an insight into day to day activities of the training, but pictures of his home etc were a mistake, in my opinion.

Archived